I'm sorry

Guys, It'll mean a lot to me if you guys share this story with your friends, In my previous account I had many popular stories but My Id somehow got deleted. 😔

______________________♡______________

'Hyung....I'm sorry.' Ni-ki said infront of Felix's door. It's almost night and Felix still didn't get out.

'Hyung....? Are you ok?'

'Ni-ki, Can you leave? You're getting on my nerves.' Felix said from inside, the voice couldn't be heard clearly but still can.

'Hyung, What did I do? Why're you angry with me?' Ni-ki said really guilty, Felix didn't ate anything till now. It's worrying him.

Felix opened the door and pulled Ni-ki inside. 'I'm angry cause I don't really think you're my brother. My Ni-ki would never be like what I saw today. No wonder, you reeked of Omegas when you were at home. Don't you feel a little bad for them?' Felix said crossing his arms.

Ni-ki looked at Felix, he was crying. 'No. They're Omegas, They are willing-' Ni-ki stopped and realized what he said.

'Oh! I see.' Felix shook his head, disappointed. 'I'm also an omega, that doesn't mean I'm willing Am I? Am I willing to do something with you because I'm an omega?' Felix shouts but his voice broke, It was for the verge he was holding to cry his eyes out.

'Lixie Hyung-' Ni-ki was trying to hug Felix to make the situation better as it seemed tensed. Felix moved backwards, holding his hands up as he slapped Ni-ki's.

'Don't call me that, Ni-ki. I'm not feeling so safe with you, Do you know that? YOU MADE A SITUATION WHERE YOUR OWN BROTHER FEELS INSECURE TO STAY WITH YOU!' Felix said and now he cried. Ni-ki looked at Felix with pure guiltyness in his face.

'Hyung- Look, I'm..Sorry. Ok? Can we Make things up again? I promise I won't do so.' Ni-ki said and hugged Felix, who was in complete discomfort.

Frlix shoved Ni-ki away, ' I.HATE.YOU. YOU ALPHAS.ALL.ARE.THE.SAME' Felix shouts and falls in the bed,  crying like a mess.

'FINE! I'VE BEEN PROTECTING YOU FOR MY WHOLE LIFE, AND THAT'S WHAT I GET? AMAZING!' Ni-ki kicks the vase and left with the door shut. Felix flinched due to the rough sound and cried more.

Felix quickly grabbed his phone and called Na-yeon.

'Lixieee!!!! How are you???' Nayeon said excitedly. 'Noona(sob), Come over (sob) I wanna talk to you.' Felix said crying and sobbing every two seconds.

'Noona is not in Korea. I'll take a flight tomorrow and come to you,  promise.'

Felix washed his face and started to clean the broken vase. Felix grabbed the broom and cleaned it. (I don't know but it's called broom isn't it?)

Felix calmed down a bit and went downstairs, to apologise to Ni-ki. (Felix shouldn't, Ni-ki should)

Felix knocked at Ni-ki bedroom, what wasn't really locked. 'Hmm' Ni-ki said from inside and paid no attention to Felix.

Felix hugged Ni-ki from behind, 'Lixie is sorry! I was just mad' Felix sweetly said and Ni-ki kissed Felix's forehead.

'Don't be angry at me ever again.' Ni-ki said and hugged Felix. He's just way too soft for Felix, or....maybe he's not. Who knows?

'Let's go eat, you haven't ate anything.' Ni-ki took Felix to the dining table and cooked him food.

'Hyung, What day is it?' Ni-ki asked as he bitted on the last meat on his food.

'17, Why?' Felix asked. Of course, why?

'Do you have suppressants? Should I bring you some?' Ni-ki asked as he gently was watching Felix eat. 'No, you should buy me some. Why? When's my heat?' Felix asked. He doesn't count his heat days cause Ni-ki remembers it just fine. Ni-ki head palmed.

'Seriously Hyung? You forgot your heat, well it's on 21. Be careful, It might come early.' Ni-ki said washing the plate Felix ate on.

(I only wrote half, I'll upload later. My Finals are soon. I didn't studied a bit. And I'm so busy for the new stray kids comeback like crazy. That I forgot to study. I have lots of assignment. I just did my art one and  I'm tired.

Anyway Sypport Palestine. (I'm Asian)