4

They strutted into the bar, which was move packed than expected, spotting their tall friend. "Look whos arrivedddd" the duo chirped earning a laught from goose and a scoff from maverick that was quickly pushed aside by the joy of gooses laugh. He has the best laugh, even at your lowest he could cheer your right up.

"We gon need some drinks" yn spoke breaking the laughter. "Yuuup lets go" hearing a starting mutter between the two boys. Discussing their drink options arm in arm all the way to the bar, ignoring the men eyeing them up, they settles on 2 shots of vodka and 2 bottles of beer. "Two vodka shots and 2 beers" yn said to the bartender as they both spin around at the sound of singing.

Maverick and Goose. They were singing to a blonde girl. Yn felt a strange feeling, jealousy? No it couldnt be, she wasnt the jealous type. Was she? Besides its not like they had anything going on they just hooked up for a bit but now he just looks at her with a hatred in his eyes.

She watched as he sat down with her, a clenching in the chest so strong that she barely felt her best friend poking her arm to talk her drinks "yo take its dumbass" millie yapped. "okay okay damn."

They made their way back to the table where goose had returned from his antics with maverick. "Yo yo yo" Millie said as yns was preoccupied with her being glued to the sight of maverick. "Girl wake up" Millie frantically waved her hand infront of yns face, "sorry sorry i just really gotta use the restroom" yn waved as she headed to the toilet.

She went into the cubicle minding her own business when she heard someone enter and start fixing her makeup. Then footsteps followed the girl but this was a man bases on the voice. The voice. "Well we could just go at it on this" Maverick. "Yeah yeah as if" a girl, probably the blonde girl, spoke. "Goodbye mr pete" the girl said before walking out.

Assuming they had gone together yn walked out of the stall, startled at the sight of maverick still stood leaning on the counter. Staring right at her. "hey" yn greeted getting a quick "mhm" from maverick. "ya know this is the girls toilet, right?" only for him to return a scowl. "Look i dont know why you seem to have an issue with me or whatever but you could at least reply" an angered yn said, maverick scoffed and started "you are a real piece of work, a proper ass" " yeah and youre one to speak" but before he could reply she just walked out, head high.

Returning to her seat saved by the talking rios, when they both looked up and smirked at both yn and maverick returning from the toilet at the same time she realised how it must have looked and visibly cringed. She grabbed her shot and downed it in seconds to numb the thoughts. Luckily it worked as she moved onto a beer getting the first look of concern from maverick that he has given her since being at top gun, but that look was quickly masked by his usual stoic one.

After a lot more of drinking the girls ,who to many peoples surprise held their alcohol well somehow. "Let me just go to the loo real quick" goose said followed by Millie "yeah me too" leaving yn and maverick sat alone, staring at one another. As if things couldnt get more awkward a sleazy man came up to yn and started attempting to flirt, riding his hand futher up her leg. Drunk or not, she knew that was the worst thing that she could do.

"Cmon baby i could show you a damn good time" "im alright thanks" " your mouth is saying no but your eyes are saying otherwise"  "are you stupid i said no" "woahh calling me stupid on our first night of hooking up? now your really gotta come home with me. you owe me" about to fire back some rude comment, yn was quickly stopped by mav stepping in, who she has forgot was even there, "sorry dude no can do, shes with me man" "oh well just come with me beautiful, he will be fine without you" "hey man didnt i make myself clean just fuck off and dont come back unless you want trouble." mav ended the whole conversation just like that.

yns breath hitched in her throat at the scene before her. Luckily the mans hands flew up and he backed up not taking his gross eyes off of yn and her outfit. "Thought you werent fond of me?" yn giggled "thats your way of saying thanks" earning that smile of mavericks once more. "Really though thanks i might have been a bit screwed if you werent here" "nah you would have been fine without me" "hey look whos finally talking" goose spoke as he returned shortly followed by Millie.

They packed up and headed out to their vehicles, reaching their bikes and calling it a night. They all did quick hugs, even the to the displeasure of mav and yn. As they met eachother in a hug she quickly whispered a final thank you into mavs ear, sending shivers down his spine. The woman he swore never to want again was already getting to his head, none the wiser of the power she had over him.

"Well that was one of the best evenings ive had in a while but i have to say im utterly shattered" Millie started into a conversation "Yeah me too thanks for a lovely evening boys" yn spoke to which they got smiles from both of the men. "Well its getting later now and the rain is starting do we will see you in class tomorrow?" goose said " yeah we will save you a seat dont worry goosey" Goose had a playful scowl rested on his face as he clambered on behind mav onto the bike just like millie has done a matter of seconds ago. "goodight" they all exclaimed before riding off into the night sky.