Im back & going to write mini story

Hi been long time is it? My bad, because my laziness. Tell me how you been of all those days
But this might be the end of this book because you know how I am too lazy to write. And if said that in my announcement in my profile that I would quit 

so I am going to make the last chapter for this end of this book
and now you know why there is  "going to write a mini story" in the name of this last chapter

If you want me to make more bonus chapters you can't contact me in Wattpad but in somewhere else.           For example Discord, Roblox. Yeah, that and you're wondering how to contact me     Discord : normal_totally     Roblox: Totally @heartycuty  

Now lets get to the last mini chapter shall we?

Btw this story will be about Akaza thoughts & this is a mini chapter soo it will be less than 600 words, sorry to disapoint you                                                   heheheha ☺️😊

                                                                          Enjoy your last mini chapter ♥️

                                                            (Time Skip 1 Month)

 Been a long month and day, Akaza could get used to everyday, sometimes he even gets quiet time when Kokushibo and Douma are out.

Akaza questions how time flies so fast.
 He still remembered about the question he said in his mind, -if he wants to stay here or get another job- but he already made up his mind of staying here maybe.

 he remembered to do his daily activities / work around the house because he is still a maid or butler or whatever, he walked around the house but also still did his work of cleaning, mopping, watering plants, putting things where they belong.

when he was done he finally got himself a break, like why would they / 2 people get a mansion or giant house for ONLY 2 PEOPLE (😊yeah thats because of me pookie ) He was sitting on the couch while thinking in his mind again still.

Back to his question. About the - if he wants to stay here or get another job- still gets him after answering that question over, over, and over again. What is he going to do when this question keeps haunting him again and again. Should he quit?  Should he end it right here and there?

No, he still wants to stay after all those memories being made and maybe Kokushibo and Douma would hunt him down, jeez should not think about that. I think i would stay its pretty comfortable when there is no one here and i could just ignore it.... i think.

Akaza was about to sleep from the couch when he was tired after all those work in the house really (ikr like dude i would just quit if i had to do that) 

His eyes got more heavier than ever when he didn't drink his coffee at the morning. He was about to sleep until....

BANG
Akaza woke up and saw Douma first then Kokushibo behind him

"Oh my Akaza-dono you were sleeping? My bad { with a happy face 😊}"
"Akaza....dont sleep in the couch you have your own bedroom"

Akaza was irritated Oh how bad timing it was
Akaza is reconsidering about quiting and leaving but maybe just maybe he would stay longer.
Thats how it all will end in

Will Akaza get a peacefull sleep or those 2 would keep barging into the door?
Well you gotta think about it

The End !

Words 560