Doukaza

-----

"Awh! Akaza dono. Still here to see me?~"
Douma smirked. Teasing the short pink haired demon.

"Fuck off douma." Akaza said angrily. About to punch douma. But douma stopped it with his fists.

"Awh. Akaza dono. Trying to hit me? Respect me or else." Douma said with a un serious voice.
"Oh fuck off, i will never respect you." Akaza said. With a annoyed tone of voice.

"Looks like i have to punish you. Im your superior. I over power you." Douma smirked. Before pushing akaza down.

"Spread your legs open. Now." Douma said with a serious tone.

"Alright.. alright.." akaza said. Flinching, as his legs were spread eagle wide. Stripped. With his 6 inch pale and dry dick out.

"Your so fun~" douma said, taking off his belt and stripping. His 14 inch dick out.

"Who's your superior?" Douma asked.

"Not you." Akaza said.

"Ohh~ okay then. This will teach you a lesson." Douma said. Being sticking his dick so deep in akazas ass. Thrusting.

"agghh! stop!~" akaza said in agony as douma went rougher and rougher

"Let me rail you. Or ill go harder." Douma said, amused. He continued to thrust at him. Going in deeper until he finally stops. Cumming in akazas ass.

Douma pulls his 14 inch dick out. And pull his pants up and put his belt on. Letting akaza cry with cum pouring out his ass.