kokokaza (+ muzan, sekido, and douma)

Kokoshibo was in the infinity castle. Appearing behind akaza. As akaza was about to hit douma. "Akaza."

He said, in his normal 'akaza' tone. "What do you want 6 eyed bitch?" Akaza stared at kokoshibo.

"Douma. Leave." Kokoshibo said. And douma left. Silently.

Kokoshibo lifted akazas chin.

"Beg for mercy. Or ill go hard." Kokoshibo stared, in a serious tone.

"Im not begging for mercy to some person who thinks they can control-" akaza was found on the floor. Tied to the ground. His legs wide open with his marked dick out.

"Then ill force you." Kokoshibo grinned. Before his pants dropping. His large dick showing.

"Mouth or ass?" Kokoshibo asked akaza. Smirking.

"None!" Akaza said harshly.

"Nakime, love. Spawn douma." Kokoshibo looked at nakime. And biwa strings were heard. And douma was spawned.

"Douma, take akazas ass, for me." Kokoshibo looked at akaza. But akaza didnt dare to protest.

"Okay kokoshibo dono~ but i need akaza dono on me for that." He said. While taking his belt off and his pants dropped. Showing his large dick, yet smaller then kokoshibos but larger then akazas.

Kokoshibo nodded. And cut the ropes, and douma put akaza on top of him. "This will be fun akaza dono~" douma smirked. As he thrusted deep in blood came out akazas ass.

"Douma, look at akazas dick~ its small. But not that small~" kokoshibo says, and douma chuckles and peers over akaza shoulder.  Before biting akazas neck, making him moan.

Kokoshibo puts his dick in akazas mouth. Making him suck it.

"Muzan, arriving in 13 minutes. Tell him about this or not?" Nakime interrupts the silence.

"Tell him. Let him join in on this fun~ akaza dono has more then 1 hole for a dick~" douma interrupts akaza.

Nakime nods. And brings muzan.

"Ah, so this is what i was informed about? Bow. All of you, stop what your doing." Muzan says.

All of them bow. Including the trembling akaza.

"Nakime, teleport them all in my room. And tell gyokko and the other uppermoons their tasks." Muzan orders.

Nakime swings her biwa strings and they were teleported to muzans room.

"Kokoshibo, inform me on this." Muzan stares, his red eyes glowing, as he bites his lip continuing to stare at akaza. Akaza was like a cat giving out heat.

"Akaza was attacking douma like usually, and he disrespected me. And i just simply taught him a lesson. Akaza has 4+ holes. Why not get some of hantengus clones in on this to?~" kokoshibo says.

Muzan yells for nakime to summon sekido in the room. Hantengus anger clone. And sekido was teleported, as he immediately bowed towards muzan.

"Ive brought you here. As we will teach akaza the lesson of disrespecting us superiors. Sekido, you are here to help sexual him." Muzan says firmly. And akaza was weak and trembling.

Muzan was holding akaza by the hair.

"Who goes first for this poor short pink haired demon?" Muzan asked, amused.

Sekido and douma raises their hands.

"Sekido. Your first. Show us what u can do."

Muzan throws Akaza towards sekido, and akaza lands perfectly on sekidos dick.

"How about a dick showing thing? Were we show our dicks one by one?" Douma says out the blue.

"Fine." Sekido, kokoshibo and muzan says.

"Ill go first." Muzan says, while taking off his coat and shirt. Showing his abs and dark red nipples.

Muzan then takes off his belt, and shoes, taking his pants off, showing his dry, large 22 inch dick.

"Me next." Sekido says. And throws his staff, taking his shirt off. And throwing akaza towards the wall, making him cry in pain. But none of them care.

Sekido takes his pants off. Showing his large 21 inch dick.

Kokoshibos 26 inch dick was already out, and doumas 24 inch dick was already out to.

Everyone was teleported where nakime was.

"Nakime, spawn the other uppermoons in. They shall know what happens when they disobey their owners."

Nakime nods. And every uppermoon not there was teleported.

All of them did protest towards muzan or the other naked uppermoons.

"This is what happens if you disobey even one of us." Muzan says.

"Positions." Muzan orders douma, kokoshibo, and sekido. Akaza was trembling, and bleeding from his ass not protesting at all.

Sekido put douma on him, and douma put akaza on him. With their dicks perfectly lined in akazas ass. And kokoshibo had his dick lined eith akazas mouth.