1

time: present

after uncountable hours of sleeping, naruse finally awakens from his slumber due to the ringing of his alarm clock. it was annoying. too annoying. the only thing naruse could do was fully wake up and shut it off.

with a sigh, naruse got off his bed and slowly walked to his table. he shut his alarm clock off and went to turn on the lights. it took a few minutes for the pink-haired boy to fully get used to such light

it was 6:00 a.m, and he was obviously tired. naruse found it absurd that he had to wake up so early to go to a place he hated. it was stupid, at least to naruse.

he felt that maybe if school wasn't as long, the teachers were nicer, and workloads weren't so strict, school could've been much more enjoyable. everyone could've been more lively (and not sleep-deprived) but, that's obviously not happening anytime soon.

naruse grabbed his school's lame uniform from his small closet. he grabbed a pair of socks and some random sneakers he had lying around his room. the pink-haired boy grabbed a spare towel and went to shower.
.
.
.
.
.
.
when naruse came out of his shower, in his new schools uniform. he took a minute to look at himself in the mirror. he had slight eyebags but, that easily be fixed with some concealer. he rubbed the concealer under his eyes and blended it. naruse gave a slight smile. atleast, he looked presentable.... even though he was most likely going to be sleeping throughout most of his classes.

naruse threw on his shoes and grabbed his watch. he slid the pink watch, that complimented his hair, onto his wrist. he checked the time...he had 10 minutes left until school started.

it was his first day....first day of high school....and it was already going terribly. he didn't have time for breakfast. no time to pack lunch. not enough money to buy shitty school lunch. and he was almost late for school.

naruse rushed over and grabbed his backpack. he hoped that past naruse already packed everything inside. he didn't want detention on his first day....that'd be terrible...

the pink-haired boy took a step outside, inhaling the fresh outside air. the sky was a bright blue, the sun shined brightly. there were beautiful varied colors of birds flying around. the scenery was quite nice. it was relaxing. especially the cool breeze gently ruffling his hair.

naruse then remembered he had school. he immediately started sprinting off, feeling his backpack kept hitting him as he picked up his pace. he couldn't afford to make a terrible impression.

suddenly, he bumped into somebody. he felt himself harshly tumble to the ground. he felt a sharp pain in his knee. as he slowly got up, he looked behind his shoulder to see another boy in the exact same uniform. he had a guilty expression on his face and immediately bowed and muttered apologies. something that caught his eye about the boy was that maybe...maybe....this boy was like him. the boy he previously bumped into had a bar code on his cheek. the albino obviously noticed naruses staring but, pretended to not notice

"hey, are you okay? im really sorry about that," the albino gave a nervous chuckle as he helped pull naruse up. he then spoke again "my name is mafumafu! whats yours?"

"oh, well its nice to meet you...im naruse!" the pink-haired boy responded with a smile.

the albino grabbed naruses wrist and started running, pulling naruse with him. obviously started by this sudden act, naruse flinched.

mafumafu kept giggling as he smiled, dragging naruse along with him. the albino basically forced naruse to go on a trip with him to school.

the duo felt the chill breeze, the chirps of the birds, and the rustling of the leaves, alongside with their footsteps hitting the concrete road.