Meeting the Family

Brianna Pov

Everyone was coming to visit today at 3pm and it was 2:30, I already showered and changed into leggings and Preston's button ups, I put on a little make up and Preston was away to get coffee as I was advised to stay away while pregnant I was excited to finally take a sip of that steamy goodness.

"Let's get you dressed and changed missy" I smiled at the baby on the tiny crib and pulled out a cute outfit consisting a little bow and a white romper, I laid her on the bed and changed her diaper and clothes. Once she was ready I looked at her and she looked so cute that I couldn't resist talking a photo of her.

"I'm back!" Preston said as he walked through the door with Starbucks cup on his hand, I was still sitting on the bed cradling Luna.

"She looks so damn adorable in that outfit" he smiled and kissed me before placing the coffee on the nightstand and taking her out of my arms and placed her back on the crib, I took the coffee and took a sip.

I was just burping Luna when Preston's mom knocked on the door and looked around, When she noticed the girl on the crib and her face lit up. I repositioned her so Preston's mom could take a better look. His dad and sister also walked in and arms full of gifts.

No one knew what we named her so it'll be a surprise for them.

"Guys meet Luna Rayne Arsement" Preston said.

Luna was passed around between his parents and siblings and when my parents came, it was there turn to dote over her, spoiling her with attention like Preston. She was in my mom's arms when her face screw up and that's when I knew.. a cried erupted.

My mom tried to quiet her down but it wasn't working. She gave her to Preston and smiled down when she calmed down.

"We'll get going, I think the little ones tired, and you both need rest" my mom said, Preston and I nodded  as Preston rocks Luna to sleep and placed her on the crib.

369 words