Chapter 6 : Knowing the unknown ♡

The day passed and it was another morning, the sunlight was peeking through the windows and made a way towards her.

She fluttered her eyes as the sunlight made contact with her eyes. She smiled to herself with a yawn hoping that the day would be good.

Suddenly, she heard some faint voices which were coming from outside she followed the voice and came out to see who it was.

She saw so many people formed in a crowd. She recognised some of her neighbours in that crowd and she finally focused on the person who was speaking or shouting!!

There were four people on horses and they wore something in red yellow dress which she thought would be a uniform
There, she saw an indian in a formal dress who was standing beside the horse like a guard.

She saw the person who was shouting, he was speaking in some other language she couldn't understand. The person was having golden hair, he looked so scary and furious when he was talking. She knew that he was not from India.

But from where did he come from and why is he shouting? She thought to herself.

She was confused, because she didn't know who they were!
She just shut her thoughts off and she went to shower and got ready by wearing a beautiful pink kurta payjama with a light pink rose in her hair. She braided her hair.

This is the dress she is wearing!!! Isn't it beautiful?

Isn't it beautiful?

She went to college and after a while it was break . She saw some girls gossiping she grew her steps near to hear them.
She hears them talking about whole morning thing.

She sits beside them and asks one of them "Gauri, kya hua tha subah, wo sab?"

Gauri what was that all , in the morning}

Then gauri answered "Are tumhe nahi pata? Chalo main khud bata deti hoon,wo angrez log the jo humare bharat ko humse lootne , mera matlab hai cheenne aaye the, bol rahe the ke hum yaha se nikal jaaye aur humare ghar khali karde"

{Hey u don't know yet? It's ok I will tell u what happened, they were Britishers who wanted to steal I mean take aur india from us, they were saying us to go from here and leave our houses}

Then manjari asked "Are aese kaise khaali karde? Or kyu humare bharat mein aaye hai ?

{Hey why should we leave our homes like that? And why did they come to our India?}

Then gauri said " Mujhe nahi pata kyu aaye hai par koi FLETCHER naam ka angrez humare yaha sandesa bheja tha yeh kehte hue ki woh abhi is bharat ke raja hai aur unke baat pe hi sab chalenge"

{I don't know why they came but someone named FLETCHER has sent a letter claiming that he is the king of India now and everyone shall listen to him}

Gauri continued "Pata hai subah, jab main jaarahi tho to maine kuch logon ko angrezon ke khilaaf bolte hue dekha tha,to un angrezon ko gussa aagaya tha, aur un logon ko buri tarah se peet ke ghasseet rahe the! Ab mere papa bhi bolrahe hai ke woh bhi unke khilaaf jaayenge! Mujhe bohot darr lag raha hai manju, ladkiyon ke saath bhi battameezi kar rahe hai, pata nahi chalra ki kya karu."

{Do you know in the morning when I was passing by I saw some of our people protesting or talking against them, then those britishers got angry and they bet them so badly and they were dragging them! Now my father is also saying that he will talk against them ! I'm so scared Manju, they are not even behaving with girls , I don't know what im going to do.}

Manjari was shocked, because she didn't expect this much to happened and she lost in her thoughts and was in quest of answers. She just ignored them because she didn't want to take stress on her head. She was tired and she needed some rest.

She sent goodbyes to her friends and moved towards her home. When she was walking, suddenly a hand gripped her wrist and pulled her near the tree, she turned and saw the person and was stunned and scared in same time.

Her lips started to tremble.
Because he was none other than her cousin 'DEV' who always saw her in a bad way and made her uncomfortable.

He stared at her like she was his prey and he was the predator. He moved his gaze from her face to toe and she was getting uncomfortable under his gaze.

She was trying to pull out from his grip but instead he pulled her so strong that she stumbled and fell on his chest.

He devilishly smirked and said "Manjuuuuu" with a husky voice.

Chills ran down her spine by listening to his voice, tears welled up in her eyes.

He said "Roz roz tum Kitna khoobsurat hoti jarahi ho",
"Sirf mere liye".

{ Ur turning so beautiful day by day , just for me!!}

She was disgusted by his words, she just wanted to slap him and kick him but she couldn't.

He grabbed her hand and started to move toward the temple when he made upto the temple he went inside the temple and pushed the priest away and snatched the nuptial chain from kalika ma's neck.

He turned toward manjari and started to put that chain on her neck but she pushed him and started to run but he was faster so he caught her and said "Tum jitni bhi bhaaglo par aaj tu sirf meri hogi"

{ U can run how much u want but today u will be mine }

Tears were running down on her cheeks, he grabbed her arm once again but she didn't come so he started to pull her strongly but his hand was caught by someone...

.................................................................................................................

Hello loves ❤️

So how was the chapter??
Who was the person who caught devs arm was he another villain?

The picture above is britishers on horse 📸

Let me know!!! Guys and pls do comment🥺😭

I love you guys so much !

Stay tuned for the next chapter!!

*1044 words*

Puchkus to all of you💋💋💋

~ Nishaa♡