Part 1

The light shines on a new and improved version of Metal Sonic hooked up to some wires.
Dr. Robotnik looks at his new creation.

Dr. Robotnik: "Finally it's complete all I need to do is to put in the power source"

A badnik pulled up right next to Robotnik and gave him a glowing red and orange battery

Dr. Robotnik: "Thank you"

Robotnik opens the new Metal Sonic and puts the new battery in him and then he powers on.

Dr. Robotnik: "Good, now my hyper Mecha Sonic, go kill Sonic the hedgehog!"

Just then a bunch of computers near Robotnik were blaring alarms and warnings.

Computer voice: "System overload, system overload"

Dr. Robotnik: "What do you mean system overload?"

Robotnik typed on his computer for a while trying to figure out the problem, while he was doing that Mecha Sonic was taking off wires that were connected to him. Robotnik notices Mecha Sonic.

Dr. Robotnik: "No, what are you doing?! Stop it!"

After taking the last wire out of him, Mecha Sonic dropped to the ground; he then gets up and charges at Robotnik. The screen then cuts to black.

Dr. Robotnik (Off screen): "NO!"

A couple of hours before Mecha Sonic's Rising.

Sonic the hedgehog was making sure his shoes were on tight and made sure he was looking fabulous. Then he started running through the grass, he jumped on a spring, collected some rings and then he stopped for a moment as he looked in the environment he was in. Sonic then pressed the top of the watch.

Sonic ( to watch): "Hey Tails i'm near the location"

Tails (over speaker): "Good, you know that you could have rode with me right?"

Sonic (To watch): "Yeah I know, but I just want to get a couple of steps in. See you there"

Sonic ran through the jungle as he was avoiding trees and a bunch of other stuff. Sonic then stopped near a temple, Sonic looked at his watch.

Sonic: "This looks like the place"

A red biplane lands near Sonic, Tails jumps out of the biplane and takes off his flying goggles.

Tails: "Thank goodness you found it I together you were gonna get lost"

Sonic: "Oh come on Tails, who could not see a giant temple in the middle of a jungle?"

Tails: "Ok I get it"

Tails looked at his watch as he was watching a beacon move on it.

Sonic: "Come on we better go or we might miss him"

In the temple something was digging through the ground until someone climbed out of the ground. That person was Knuckles the Echidna.

Knuckles (Talking to himself): "Treasure hunter's log, I am in the temple that holds the emerald of power, if I get that emerald I will keep it from evil"

Sonic: "Hey Knucks how's it going?"

Knuckles looks behind him to find Sonic and Tails.

Knuckles: "What are you guys doing here?!"

Sonic: "Listen you finding that mystical emerald seems really fun, so me and Tails thought we should join you"

Knuckles: "Listen you should go, you guys will not last 5 minutes in a temple like this"