02

Jihoon's POV

"Jihoon! Do you work at night today? I want to come over." Junkyu shout my name from afar and it's startled me. This stupid Junkyu never not bother me.

"Yah Junkyu, you're so loud. People are watching." Yedam scolded him. He just want to eat peacefully with his friends.

"So what? It's not like they were interrupt us." Junkyu annoyed at Yedam.

"Should I cut your mouth?" Yedam said.

"Guys please stop. It's embarrassing." Jaehyuk sighed heavily at them.

"So what?" Yedam and Junkyu said in sync. Jaehyuk just sighed at his friends.

"Jihoon. Did you hear me?" Junkyu said.

"I work in this afternoon until evening since I don't have any class after this morning class. Why did you ask?" I still asked even though I know Junkyu just want the free foods.

"Guess not today," Junkyu pouted. We just chuckled at his cute behaviour.

End POV
...

The night when he went to the Café and Jihoon gave him note. He back home after he done with his academy and he still carrying the cup that has a note that Jihoon gave him this evening even though he finished the drink. The words Jihoon wrote kinda feel motivated for him so he decided to keep the cup. He washed the cup and put it on his study desk in his bedroom. He smiled then went to sleep.

He woke up the next morning. For some reason he felt he need to go back to the Café to meet Jihoon. He is ready to go to school but he have to go to the Café first. He doesn't know why.

He entered the Café. The Café already open in the morning. He saw Yoshi at the counter. Yes, he knows Yoshi. Mashiho's boyfriend. Mashiho is the only kid willing to be friend with him. Mashiho also in same class as Hyunsuk. They're best friends.

He saw Yoshi but he didn't saw Jihoon. He feel sad. Did you believe that? It's really opposite with his bad side personality. He walked to the counter and greet Yoshi.

"Hey Hyunsuk, what're you doing here?" Yoshi asked. It's so rare to see Hyunsuk come early in the morning like this.

"I wanted to see him," Hyunsuk straight to the point.

"Who?"

"Jihoon,"

"Jihoon? He's not here, today his shift will be in this afternoon until evening. What did you need from him?" Yoshi curious.

"No. I'm just.. I don't know. I need to see him,"

"Jeez this kid, just tell me that you miss him," Yoshi tease.

"No! It's not like that hyung .." Hyunsuk cheeks red. He lower his head because of embarrassment. Yoshi can see his ear is so red.

"Just kidding, Hyunsuk. Come again later if you want to meet him," Yoshi ruffled his hair.

"Okay .. I'll go first," Yoshi jus nodded at that blushing small boy. Hyunsuk went out the Café with his pouted face. He sad that he couldn't see Jihoon. He go to to school using the usual road to his school everyday.

On his way, someone stopped him by standing in front of him. Just looking at the tall guy. Hyunsuk already made a conclusion that guy must be want to pick a fight with him.