05

Sunday's morning come. One boy busying himself with the thought of which clothes he was going to wear for his date. Ops, that's not it Jihoon. Not yet Jihoon, not yet.

"What should I do? I don't know what to wear. I swear this is the first time ever in my live struggling so much over clothes." He said to himself while lying on the bed from exhausted he had. He sighed.
"What to do?"

Jihoon push the button doorbell of an apartment. But no one comes out. He pushed for second time, still no one open the door. He took out his phone to check if the address is right. It is right but why? He is about to call the owner of the address but got cut by the presence on his left.

"Jihoon?" he turn at his side.

"Hyunsuk. I was about to call you," Jihoon smiled.
"Where you come from?"

"Ah, I just come back from convenience store. I thought of going to buy some ramen before going out with you 'cause I'm so hungry, I'm sorry for keep you wait for me so long," Hyunsuk said.

"It's not that long," Jihoon said.
Hyunsuk walked towards to unlock his door by entering his door's password.
"Come in,"

"My pleasure," Jihoon said.
"Actually I thought I'm going to the wrong address. I rang the bell but no one answered, that's why" said him while remove his shoes.

"Oh really? I'm sorry. I didn't even expect you to come this early,"

"Nah, Don't be sorry. I'm the one who come so early,"

"Just sit where you comfortable with," he said while put his just bought things on the counter.
"Did you eat?"

"No," Jihoon replied while taking his seat on the sofa of the living room.

"Do you want a cup of ramen? I bought two," Hyunsuk asked.
Jihoon stand up and walked towards Hyunsuk in the kitchen.

"No. Don't you want to ask me why I came so early?" Jihoon said as he bend down to get same height with the shorter one with his left hand on the counter. Silence between them for awhile before Hyunsuk open his mouth.

"Why did you come early?" Hyunsuk asked. Jihoon smiled but looks like a smirked. He leaned closer to Hyunsuk's ears and whispered.

"I'm asking you to come with me for a breakfast date," the voice sounds so possessive. It give him chills down to his spine. He covered his left ear.

"D-did you have to said like that!?"
Hyunsuk hid his faces with facing down to floor.

Jihoon can see both of the little boy ears were so red that give him a thought he looked like a tomato.
"No excuse. You have to come with me,"

"What if I don't want to?"

"Trying to play hard?" he smirked.
"Then.. should I do again what I do just now until you agree?" He said as he leaned again to whisper.

"Don't! F-fine I will come just don't come closer. I'm going to change. Wait for me here," Hyunsuk rushed to his room while still covering his so red ears.
Jihoon found it's cute how that boy acted. It's quite fun to tease him. Maybe that will be the best to get close to him.

"I thought you brought a car," Hyunsuk said as they arrived at the lobby.

"Sorry for disappointed you but I like motorbike more than a car," Jihoon said.
"Why? Don't want to ride?" he said when he saw Hyunsuk just standing there without words.