Installment N - I guess it wasn't the last one. Maybe this is the last one.

*Hannah's POV*

All Time Low have kindly offered to be the opening act for Mumford and Sons... I have a feeling that won't sit well with the fans. Well they can suck it up because I like them. 

I've made Annie force them to sing Shameless. I love Shameless... then they have to play Painting Flowers - for Annie obviously. 

I spoke to Ted again, he and Marcus have made "special arrangements" for our parents to get here. To be honest I'm not looking forward to it.

FAST FORWARD WOOP WOPP WOWPOWPOWPOWPWOPWOWPWOBSLDAISUBSWHBWSW >>>>>

*Still my point of view* 

ARARARARARARA ALL TIME LOW ARE ABOUT TO GO ON ARARARARARA I'M SO EXCIIIIITEEEHD.

"Shameless please." I whispered in Rian's ear before they went on.

Each of them hug Annie before they go on whilst I just lie down on the floor for a moment to prevent myself from hyperventilating. You know how it is.

They step out of the wings and the chatter of the crowd turns into screaming... then after about a split second, complete and utter silence.

I roll my eyes, "Come on Annie, that's my cue." I drag her out of the wings and nick a mic from Alex (who's standing in the middle of the stage with his arms the air, a droopy expression on his face. Poor bloke.) and this time, think before I speak.

"Ummm hey there... Mumford peeps. Hannah here, uh hey mum... sorry, in advance. But to the point, this here is All Time Low"-

"AND THERE SO EFFING AWESOME!!" shouts Annie, clasping her hands together and doing a little twirl.

"And this here is Annie..." I continue, rolling my eyes. "Anyways, these young men here are going to be the opening act for Mumford and Sons. I know that may not sit well with some of you but hey, you can't do anything about it, it's only a few songs so come one. Be nice. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to hear a bit of cheering - these guys have been practicing so hard." I look at each of the members and there all like 'pfft, oh stop it you.' I hand the microphone back to Alex, grab Annie's wrist and march my way out of there. 

Once in the wings, I poke my head back out and death stare the audience. Annie does the 'I got my eeeeeeyyyesss on youuuuu' thing. Some of the fans look a bit unsure but before you know it, I lose my hearing. So there you go.  

I love Mumford and Sons fans. They're just so appreciative. Have you noticed that? I'm going to marry a Mumford and Sons fan. Period.

*Annie's POV*

"Oh my god Hannah you're awesome I love you and I won't ever stop because you got All Time Low here and then you just kept making it better and better and better" -

She walks away.

"Hannah get back here!"

She just keeps walking.

Perhaps I should just follow. I start making sneaky spy motions with my hands and feet as if I'm on that show with the really hot guys... what was it again? Right! White Collar.

She turns left and heads down a hallway, what the hell is she doing down there? I decide to follow, pretending I'm not blonde. Coz I'm not. Hannah just says I am. Well maybe I kind of am but this very irrelevant right now.

I turn down the dark hallway and I notice that on either side and four separate doors lining the walls. Eight doors to choose from... crap.

"Hannah!" I call out, my voice echoes around the tiny space. It's a bit creepy actually. I wouldn't recommend it.

"Annnnniiiiieeeee...." I hear a hoarse, almost inhuman whisper. I clamp my hands over my face. If I can't see 'it' then 'it' can't see me!

"Go away!"

"Noooooo.... I'm heeeerrreeeee for youuuuuuuuu..."

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg.

I can here the faintest 'patter patter' of footsteps but I have no idea where they're headed. I move my two middle fingers outwards so I can see just slightly, and I'm so freaked out at what I see making its way towards me: A dark, shadowed figure. It's a DEMON!!

I really need to stop watching Paranormal Activity at night oh my god I hate this where's All Time Low!?

Suddenly, I hear a click and the narrow hallway fills with bright yellow light.

"Aw Ben you killed it!" it was Hannah's voice. "Come on, how  could you do that it was just getting fun," she mutters.

Ben laughs. "I knew you lot were up to something."

I try to protest by saying it was all Hannah but she stops me mid sentence.

"So what brings you to my lair Ben?" she says sinisterly, whipping out a torch and shining it under her face.

"I came to say that it's time for us to play and we were wondering if there would be any special requests, dedications or anything of that nature."

Hannah speaks up right away, "Um Little Lion Man, dedicate it to Annie..." Ben scribbles something down on a tiny notepad. "And Hold on to What You Believe, dedicate it to me..." More scribbling. "Thistle & Weeds, dedicate it to out parents and let's see... Lover's Eyes, dedicate it to your fans."

"Well said Hannah." he says, then looks expectantly at me.

"Oh no, she said it all." I nod at Hannah.

He nods too and snaps the notepad shut.

"C'mon. Let's go." says Hannah, she grins and has a little fit of joy. I roll my eyes and laugh.

***

We stand in the wings of the stage. Hannah's gripping my hand so tightly that I can feel the circulation shutting off. There's nothing I can do about it though, so I just grip back.