Oh yeah

Y/n and h/n wake up next to each other
''Good morning'' he says
''Good morning my ''you say back
It's the first day of sixth form and h/n has moved into your house to escape his abusive and racist family (he is black and is adopted.) you put on your best outfit as it is picture day. Your nervous as your 7 weeks pregnant with his unplanned baby (things got a little bit 'freaky'.)
You'll be fine babe he says to you while cradling you in his arms. His big bulging pecs you use as a head rest.
You set off to school in his car that only studs would drive.
You get to school and you line up for your pictures. You see a group of girls looking at h/n mussels and buttocks. You kiss him to his cheek to indicate he's yours.They turn red and walk away. Meanwhile h/n sees a boy looking at you weirdly and he decides to act. He pushed him at first saying'' stop looking at her like that'' . The other boy tries to fight back but he is no match for h/n big sexy muscles. He ends up killing him on accident and gets taken away by police

Chapter 2
You go visit your lover in jail and think of a plan to escape. Your plan is that you will get your lover to seduce the female guards putting them into a trance by his bright blue eyes and then you she'll their keys and run away( very fool proof plan).
You also talk about your child you called plumsted it has a medical condition causing it to be overweight and have breathing problems. He feels sad and starts cry king in your arms. You sing him a lullaby to calm him down and give him a big kiss on the cheek.Things slowly escalate and you end up going back to his cell... All Alone😲😲😲. It has been a few weeks and it turns out he has very fertile sperm as you have got pregnant for the second time. He has become so depressed that he has tried to kill him self on multiple occasions but have failed each time.
Chapter 3
Alas the time has come, the plan is out into action .
H/n starts talking to the female guards in a soft but stern tone. They are flustered and have fallen under his spell. You steel the keys from their back pockets and then unlocked his cell. He instantly makes a run for it through the court yard you watch his calves pulsate in the matter getting hypnotised yourself. One grabs onto his leg but he shakes him off one rips off his shirt reviewing his sexy sculpted body. He starts to climb the fence but gets tased to the ground he gets carried away back to his cell. Sweaty and topless.

Chapter 4
He gets put on trial for a multitude of things
Brainwash
Public nudity
Escape
And assault of a police officer
They decide to give him the death penalty. You fall to your knees crying knowing he only has a few days left to live. He begs for another chance but they won't budge. One by one, the days go buy you become more depressed by the minute and have given up on life. You visit him for the last time as he only has an hour left. He tells you some very important stuff. He's gay. He said he had been having a very very very passionate affair with his cell mate. Now you think about it his lips tasted of ball cheese. You are heart broken and decide to leave early. You don't even attend his funeral you are so sad. You end up jumping off a cliff days after.

The end