𝐏𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝟏: 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏 (𝟏/𝟒)

3.3k words :)

"I'm leaving for class! I'll see you later P'Black and P'White!" Rome yelled as he ran out of his room and towards the front door.

"Nong!" White yelled as he ran after him and stopped him from leaving just yet. "Your lunch money." He handed Rome more than enough money to buy himself some lunch.

"Thank you Phi!" Rome gave White a grateful smile before running out the front door.

Black walked out of his room still bleary eyed from just waking up and looked around.

"Did I just hear Rome?" Black asked, looking at White who was closing the front door.

"Yeah, he just left for school." White said as he walked back to the kitchen to finish his cooking. "Breakfast? You're awake already."

Black nodded and joined White in the kitchen. They ate sitting on stools around the breakfast bar.

"Did he say anything about how school is going?" Black asked.

"He's doing fine. Him and his new friend Emma seem to have become really close really fast. He even refers to her as his best friend." White informed Black with a smile.

He felt less worried about his nong knowing he had at least one friend waiting for him in school.

"I like her. She's nice." Black said approving of Rome's new friend.

White could tell he was relieved as well that their nong had at least one friend in school. The last few months had been a big change for all of them but especially Rome who had come back to Thailand right after everything had gone down with Todd and Tawi.

"Yeah." White agreed. "Anyways he's doing good so far. I mean he's only a few weeks into university so I guess we'll see how it goes. He still hasn't decided on what club to join so he's a bit stressed about it. Him and Emma are thinking about joining the same club so that they know at least one other person."

"Hm." Black nodded as he ate his toast. "Has he gotten any more texts or calls from our mother?"

White took a sip of his orange juice to stall for some time. The topic of their mother always soured the mood and was extremely sensitive. They both tried to avoid mentioning her in front of their nong. He was still very young and they didn't want him to worry too much about her possible scheming.

"No, not that he's mentioned at least." White said, shaking his head and sighing as he put down his eating utensils. His appetite was gone. "Do you think she's really going to let us be like she promised?" He looked at Black very closely.

Out of the two of them Black knew their mother best. He'd been the one to stay living with her when their parents had divorced. Rome had also stayed with her but he'd promptly been sent to study abroad to keep him away from Black's influence. Their mother had made sure that even though Black and Rome had stayed under her care they weren't allowed to spend much time together.

Rome had just been six when their parents divorced. He had only gotten to spend six years with both of his phis in his life before their parents swiftly arranged for their father to take White with him while their mother kept Black and Rome.

But even with the few memories their nong had of the three of them together when they had finally reunited for the first time in over a decade their bond had still been there. Rome had thrown himself into Black and White's arms and sobbed as he repeated over and over that he'd missed them.

Their mother had not been happy to find out Rome had returned to Thailand without her approval and that he'd gone straight to Black and White. She'd shown up and tried to get Rome to go home with her but Black and White, along with the rest of the gang, had immediately made it clear the teenager wasn't going anywhere with her.