01 - The End

Hi. Author Here. I hope you read the author note. Anyways, here's the first chapter. Hope you enjoy.

Edit: This first chapter is the beginning of it all, from here on out every chapter will be for different fandoms and stuff. Enjoy.

TRIGGER WARNINGS- Mentioned ab/se, mentions of blood, su/cide, transphobia(?)

If I missed anything, please let me know :)

__________________________________________________________

HE stood, the wind blowing his hair. It was too long for his liking. Nothing was to his liking any more.

He was high up in the air, staring at the brightly illuminated streets below, which seemed deserted. Good. He didn't want to cause a disturbance. He had caused enough problems as it was. And finally it would all come to an end. Just one step, and it would be over. It would all be over.

"Katherine!"

He whipped his head to the side at the mention of his dead name. One more reason of things he hated, added to his list. From where he was standing, he could see Sierra, running towards him frantically. He turned away from her. He couldn't look at her the same. Not after what he did.

"Please! Please, Katherine! I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry!"

She helplessly begged, finally arriving around five feet away from him. Too close. He shifted forward, almost loosing his balance. Sierra was sobbing, her platinum blonde hair, rather than her usual neat space buns was now a mess over her delicate shoulders. She wore a beautiful white dress, stained with the faint splatter of blood from the earlier events.

"Don't come closer."

He spoke, much more quieter than he'd wanted to. His dear sister gasped for air, letting out loud, obnoxious sobs. He almost felt bad. No, he did feel bad. Incredibly guilty. That's why he had to end it. Right here, right now. To make it easier for her, so she would no longer suffer because of him. Yes, he could see it in his head. No one would have to worry anymore.

"Please don't...!"

She sobbed.

"I still love you, brother! That won't ever change! You may think this will solve everything but it won't! Please, brother!"

His eyes slightly widened. Actually being referred to as her brother rather than her sister... He didn't like how that made him feel. It was good. Too good for him to deserve. She didn't deserve such a worthless bitch like him. Sierra deserved a better sibling. Not him. They both stood there, for a long time. It would have been an awkward silence if it wasn't for Sierra's gasps and sobs.

"I-"

He found himself choking on his words.

"I'm... I'm sorry..."

He finally choked out. She just let out a loud cry, yelling out apologies that he didn't deserve. She was too good for him. He couldn't take it anymore. He turned his head away with a sharp breath and got ready to take one, last step.

"BROTHER!"

He paused. Never before had he heard her scream so loudly. Not when she saw Father hitting him, not when Mother died, not even at the dance.

As if on cue, to make this moment worse, it began to rain. It started off as a sprinkle, and became a downpour. His foot slipped and he found himself falling backwards. Sierra let out another horrible scream. She jumped up, trying to wrap her arms around his waist and pull him away from the ledge before it was too late, but to no avail. He had slipped away, off the ledge and onto the pavement below.

He closed his eyes as he fell, having second thoughts. Either way, there was no point. He would be dead in a matter of seconds. But he didn't want nothing to be the last thing he saw. He opened his eyes slowly, watching as Sierra's face slowly disappeared from view. It was a depressing sight. She was the town's beauty, but her eyes were red and puffy, her makeup running down her face, her hair soaked and matted, tears staining her face. The details were getting harder and harder to make out as he fell. And fell. And fell. And-

splat.