21

𑁍-''-𐦍21: "Tell Him How You Feel" "No"

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍21: "Tell Him How You Feel" "No"

𑁍-''-𐦍

~As Y/N was sitting on her break, Kura noticed she looked a little upset.

Since they were a bit slow at the moment, she sat with her and grabbed her hand, "Hey, what's wrong?"

Y/N softly shook her head, "Nothing."

"Uh huh... Does this 'nothing' have something to do with your number one customer?"

Y/N's eyebrows furrowed and her lips quivered a bit, "I just don't get it Kura. Out of all the guys i see all the time, whyd it have to be him? The one who doesn't want to commit."

Kura softly smiled at her, "Life has a funny way of working, doesn't it? Did you tell him how you feel? Did he reject you?"

"No, none of that. I don't think I have the balls to ever tell Satoru how I feel. He'd have to catch me in a hella vulnerable moment for me to do that voluntarily."

"I think you should just be honest with him. I seriously cannot tell you enough that this man likes you! Y/N he likes you! Just tell him how you feel!"

She groaned, "What am I, in middle school?"

"The way that you're acting, yes."

"I just," Y/N paused for a moment, "Me and him are good. So good! I love spending time with him. I feel like if I confessed how I felt, and he doesn't feel the same, everything would be ruined. Maybe I should just end things with him, spare myself the heartache.."

She looked up at Kura who was giving her the "are you fucking stupid" look.

"Y/N, I love you, but that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. And besides, how do you expect him to be honest with you if you are not honest with him?"

The store door bell rang, signaling that someone had entered. Kura looked up behind Y/N to see who it was, causing her to give her hand a small squeeze before getting up and leaving.

A couple seconds later, Gojo sat down across.

He could see she was troubled, making him worried, "Are you okay?"

Y/N blinked as she just stared at the table, "I'm so tired. I feel like I got absolutely zero sleep last night. I was strangely so uncomfortable in my bed. I wanna go home. I still have 4 hours left here."

"You know why that happened?"

"Why?"

He gave her a cheeky smile, "Because you're so attached to me that everytime I'm not able to sleep with you, you feel weird when I'm not there."

Her eyes rolled, "Oh ha ha. You wish. Nobody's ass is attached to you. If anything, people wish you'd go away."

"There's the playful banter i love so much~"

She groaned and placed her forehead on the table.

"Y/N! I've come back for- Who's this?"

Y/N sat up straight and saw Kaito standing there, looking back and forth between her and Gojo.

Gojo looked at her and smiled as if saying "Answer the question like we talked about".

A nervous laugh escaped her lips, "Satoru, this is my new friend Kaito, Kaito this is Satoru. He's my.. my..."

Her nose scrunched.

God this was embarrassing.

"Satoru is my boyfriend." She quickly let out with a deep breath.

Gojo smiled big, "Yes! I'm her boyfriend! It's so nice to meet you!"

Kaito smiled back, "Likewise! But, I thought you said you didn't have a boyfriend."

Oh fuck.

She did say that.

"That's cause she wanted to keep our perfect relationship a secret. It honestly hurt my feelings so after i kept begging, she finally agreed to start being open about it!" Gojo cleverly told him.

"Ah, I see. Does this mean you might quit soon? Or that I can't keep visiting you?"

"No im not quitting!" She panicked, "Satoru here is a very understand guy, he won't have me quit working at a place like this. And no! Of course you can keep visiting me! I don't mind that at all!"

Kaito blushed, "O-okay! But I guess I'll have to find a different server today then since your man has come to visit you."

Gojo nodded at him, causing him to bow at the two and walk away, Kura soon noticing him and offering to help.

"Tell you what," He said as he held her hands in his, "When you come home tonight, we can have a very chill date. Snacks and wine in bed. What do you say girlfriend of mine?" He leaned down and kissed her knuckles.

She gave him a weak smile, "That actually sounds really nice. Are you sure you're not busy later?"

"Hmm, I think I have training scheduled with Megumi but, I can cancel. He'll be fine. Besides, I heard he likes you so I'm sure he won't mind."

A small laugh escaped her lips, "He told you?"

"Yep! I kinda care about his opinion so that meant a lot to me."

"I'm sure it did."

Gojo looked at his watch, "Oh I gotta get going. I'll see you later. Hang in there! Don't die just yet!"

He grabbed her head and gave her a quick kiss before getting up and leaving.

Kura waiting a minute or two before walking back to Y/N, "You feel better?"

Judging by Y/N's blushy, smiley face, Kura knew the answer.

𑁍-''-𐦍

i apologize for what's coming next :)