26

𑁍-''-𐦍26: Threat

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍26: Threat

𑁍-''-𐦍

The Next Day

~While Gojo's first years were having a quick 5 minute break in the class,

Gojo was scrolling through his phone, a small frown resting on his face.

He's been having to fight the constant urge of going to Y/N's work just to make sure she's okay.

And right now, her contact information was pulled up as he had a mini debate in his head if he should call her or not.

He chose not.

He knew she wouldn't answer and figured she probably blocked his number anyway.

Noticing his teachers troubled face, Itadori brought his chair up to Gojo's desk and sat in front of him, "So! How's Y/N been? Anything new? Am I allowed to go keep visiting her?"

The older male looked at Itadori and smiled, "I'm sure she's fine. She'd probably accept seeing you more than me right now."

The pink haired boy tilted his head, "Huh? Why?"

"Because Gojo has a bad habit of ruining good things." Fushiguro's voice intervened, "He's upset her and now she wants nothing to do with him."

"Are we talking about a girl?" Kugisaki chimed, "What girl?! Who!? That idiot in the blindfold has a girlfriend?!"

"Not a girlfriend. Or at least now she never will be." Fushiguro told her.

Kugisaki blinked, "Well, why not? Whatd he do?"

The three looked at Gojo who threw his hands up in defense, "I have every right to not want to be in a relationship, don't I!?"

"You rejected her!?" Itadori and Kugisaki yelled in unison.

"Stupid.." Fushiguro whispered as he shook his head.

Itadori slammed his hand on Gojo's desk, "You rejected one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life!? What's wrong with you!?"

"You men always seem to feel the need to completely destroy a womans heart! You're disgusting!" Kugisaki exclaimed, "You probably think just cause you rich and good looking you'll find another one soon but I'll make sure that doesn't happen!"

"Why're you so mad!? You never even met her!" Gojo told her.

Kugisaki shrugged, "Im on the girls team. I don't care what happened or who she is. All I know is that you're wrong."

"If you liked her, why did you reject her?" Fushiguro questioned.

Gojo sighed, "It doesn't matter if I like her, everything is just complicated."

"How is it complicated? You're both adults, I don't see what the problem is."

Kugisaki hummed, "Maybe he has commitment issues."

Their teachers jaw dropped, "You guys are assholes. But think about it. Look at my life. Is this something I should really be dragging her into?"

Fushiguro shrugged, "Maybe not but, she was a jujutsu sorcerer once too, right? Who else is going to understand your life like she does? Commitment issues or not, one of these days you're going to want a wife and a family. I'd just hate for it to be with someone who's normal because she'd never understand."

"You tell him Fushiguro!" Kugisaki and Itadori chimed together.

He did make an excellent point.

Who's going to understand him the way she does?

Gojo's eyebrows furrowed, "Okay! That's enough about my drama! Time to get back to work!"

Kugisaki and Itadori groaned as he dragged his chair back to his desk.

Before Gojo could get a word out to continue the lesson, his phone dinged a few times, "Oh give me a second."

Kugisakis eye twitched, "Youre a hypocrite!"

As Gojo's eyes scanned through the text, he felt his heart drop to his stomach,

xxx-xxx-xxxx
[image]
isn't she so pretty?
it'd be such a shame if something terrible
happened to her

The image was of Y/N standing in the small alley way next to her work, smoking a cigarette and still in her uniform. She must be on a break right now.

It's been a month since he's seen her, and this is how he does now that he gets to.

Gojo
Lay a finger on her, and I'll kill you
who are you anyway?
how'd you get my number?
What do you want?

xxx-xxx-xxxx
you'll know soon enough

Seeing his disturbed face, Itadori became worried, "Gojo? What's wrong?"

"I have to go. Class dismissed."

Fushiguro stood up, "What do you mean? What happened?"

"Ill tell you guys later. I'll be back." He told them as he quickly left the classroom.

"Wait! Gojo!"

𑁍-''-𐦍