Chapter 12: Sick nong and acacia sour soup

Ramet wakes up early and sits at the dining table. He waits until ten, but doesn't even see the landlady's shadow. This is the typical psychological warfare of his mother. If he returns now, she will send someone to the school to ambush him again.

You want to play this game.

Cir chooses to continue waiting. In that living room, the sofa in the corner, the young man sits calmly, his eyes are not agitated, his face is expressionless. Time passes slowly, like an eternity.

"Are you here?" Until four in the afternoon, the living room door is thrown open, and the landlady enters, greeting as if she didn't know that her son has been waiting since the day before. Cir is used to this. This woman never feels wrong. It's fine for her to be late, but if you are late, she will never let it go.

"You said you have something to discuss with me."

The young man doesn't want to waste time with greetings. He stares coldly at his biological mother, that successful businesswoman from head to toe, everything has to be perfect whether it's makeup, dress or hairstyle. But she is too perfect.

"I said I'll talk about it later."

You said it yesterday. Cir gets up. Although the 30cm height difference makes her biological mother look very small, she has an arrogant expression.

"I don't want to waste time... You taught me."

"All right."

Mrs. Ratree sits on the sofa, she almost doesn't wait for Cir to sit down, she immediately speaks "you broke the rules."

Cir raises an eyebrow, grinning.

"Rule 1, I have to go to the university you want. Rule 2, I must get no less than 3.5 credits. Rule 3, I must graduate within four years, absolutely no deviations. Rule 4. Doing anything that affects your reputation is prohibited. Rule 5. I only have freedom before graduation... I don't think I violated any of your rules."

Cir says lightly.

"You forgot one of these... the ban on seeing your father again."

Cir looks at the woman in front of him, notices a flash of resentment.

"You only said 'Never see that man again', not 'Forbid me from meeting that man again'."

At first, the young man thought that he was called here because of Phugun, but he seems to have been mistaken.

"When did you learn to respond to me like that?"

"I'm explaining, not answering. Don't tell me that not only did you forget to look at the time," Cir looks into the woman's eyes, "you also forgot what you said."

"You must rebel against me because of your father, right?"

"...."

"You and that boy got entangled together because your father asked you to, right?"

Cir only then begins to pay attention to what the woman says.

"It let you tarnish my reputation, right?"

"..."

"You pay attention to that boy suddenly, don't think I don't know, your father is behind the scenes."

"Haha"

"What's so funny!?"

Cir can't help but laugh, and was eventually drawn into that man and woman's never-ending wars.

So he says coldly: "I'm laughing at you. Laughing at this woman and her ex-husband."

"Twig!"

The woman in front of him hasn't called him by his nickname in more than ten years. Just like now, but she feels she's said enough, so our Mr. Ramet stands up again.