For his daughter !

Yunho's pov

Ella left place immediately, crying without giving her answer ..

Our father's started talking to each other , his dad said he'll talk to her ..

Yunho - I'll talk to her uncle !

I took my crying baby Yuna in my arms and went to find Ella

I saw her in the Parking area crying hard ..

I made Yuna sit on the Bench and went towards Ella ..

Yunho - Ella ! *She looked at me coldly
Ella - What ? What do you want from me huh ?

Yunho - My daughter loves you Ella ..
Ella - and I loved you too years ago , but all you said that I was just a bet for you .. *her eyes were all red* you said that why would you date someone like me , didn't you Jeong Yunho, now tell me , Why would I get married to someone like you huh ?

She's been mad at me , all this time ..

Yunho - You don't have to help me Ella just do whatever you want , I'll do what my dad'll say .. but just for my daughter, Marry me .

She turned around and looked up in the sky .. trying to control her anger !

Then Yuna ran to Ella and hugged her knees ..

Yuna - Mommy pls don't leave me !! *She begged , crying ..

Ella bent down and hugged Yuna ..

She took her in her arms and replied while looking at me coldly

Ella - Fine , I'll marry you.. but this is just an arrange marriage , I'll raise Yuna like my own child but .. don't expect more !! Just for your daughter..

I couldn't be more happy .. a tear escaped my eyes ..

Yuna's pov

Yay , mommy's gonna marry Daddy !!
But Now Mommy should sleep with me and daddy right ?

Yuna - Mommy ..
Ella - Yes baby ?
Mommy - will you sleep in my room with me and daddy ?

Mommy looked at daddy and he chuckled

Ella - umm .. I .. ..
Yunho - She'll sleep with us after after marriage !
Ella - No , I mean Me and Yuna will sleep in a room ..

Yuna - But daddy will feel lonely .. Mommy When you weren't with us daddy was so lonely now please make him happy too ..

I squeezed mommy's cheeks ..

Mommy - Your dad goes to strip club every Saturday , why'd he feel lonely* I couldn't understand what she said but she glared at daddy who just looked at Mommy 

Ella's pov

Yunho - How did you know ?
Ella - through Woo .. You never change

Yunho - so what ? I feel lonely that's why I go to strip club , at least they make me happy and pleasured !

Ella - Then why don't marry of of those strippers ? *I said sarcastically

Yunho - Marrying a stripper, and making my daughter's future worsen ?

I rolled my eyes and Yunho took Yuna in his arms and we bid goodbyes before promising Yuna that I'll visit her tomorrow ..

Next day ..

At Yunho's place

Me and Yuna and playing together, doing nail art and so many things ..

Now we are sitting on the couch watching Mickey mouse clubhouse

Then out of nowhere, Yunho came and sat beside me ..

Yunho's pov

I smiled at Ella and she just looked away ..

Still mad at me ..

Yunho - Yuna , Did you eat I cream ?
Yuna - No , where's it daddy ? *She asked getting excited..

Yunho - in the kitchen, go bring them baby ..

Yuna left ..

I took a blue velvet box and Ella looked at me being all confused

Yunho - My grandfather gave this to my grandmother, my dad gave this to mom and now .. I think.. umm it's the Time I should give this to you too ..

She's still confused , I opened the box and there a beautiful a ring in it ..

Ella - Do I really have to ?

I nodded ..

She gave her hand and I held it warmly .. I can see her blushing ..

I made her wear the ring and her cheeks went pink .. awwwieeeeee I wanna kiss them ..

Yunho - I think I should go and check on Yuna .. *she just nodded not looking at me ..

Before leaving I pecked her cheek and went to the kitchen ..

Yunho - baby what happened ?
Yuna - I could not choose the flavour ..
Yunho - then let's eat chocolate today, Ella loves chocolate too ..
Yuna - how do you know ?
Yunho - umm I .. I guess ..

When we were eating ice cream , I saw ice cream was all over at Yuna's face .. so were on Ella's face .. I giggled at them ..

Yuna - dad look , Mommy eats ice cream like me !!!

Ella stopped and looked at me ..

Yunho - she's your Mommy , that's why ..

Ella - Yuna , don't you think your daddy looks so cleen .. let's make him dirty ..

Both of them started running towards me with ice in their both hands..

Ella catched me and then my face  covered with chocolate ice cream..

Ella - Let's Take a selfie !!

Three of us stood together and held Ella waist slightly not wanting to make her uncomfortable..

It was a perfect picture ...
Yuna - perfect family .. *she giggled  with Ella ..

Yunho - how about family hug ?
Yuna hugged me quickly but ella Took few seconds and then gave in .. I pecked her forehead and whispered in her ear .. "thanks Ella" ..

Time skip ..

Ella's pov

I was laying on my bed , thinking what happened today while looking at the ring on my finger ..

Ella - He pecked my cheek and forehead and he behaved nicely

Wooyoung - Maybe he'll fall for you this time ..

Ella - Don't raise my hopes Woo , I still love him .. but it was so hard for me to move on when we broke up .. I don't wanna expect too much from him when I aware what he can do to me again .. he won't stop going to strip club will he ?

Wooyoung - then make him stop going their , You're gonna be his wife .. and you are Ella West , Founder of eWest Fashions , owner of a big company.. you are boss bitch!! *He smirked

Ella - right , He can't make me sad anymore when I have his weakness in my hand !

Wooyoung - Ring ?

Ella - No idiot! Yuna .. Yunho has to treat me right or else I'll leave him and his daughter !

To be continued ~