Heart to Heart Talk

Ali helped BoBoiBoy with carrying the the bags full of groceries. There were quite a lot of items so BoBoiBoy split into three which are Quake, Thunderstorm and Cyclone. Everyone's favourite Original Trio.

"Quake...I want ice cream~" asked Cyclone while making a cute face. Thunderstorm patted Cyclones's face using a celery.

"Don't bother Quake. Don't you see how he has been staring at the fishes in the aquarium like he wanted to burn it alive? You wanna be next?" Ali and Cyclone looked at Quake who was still intently staring at the aquarium tank with many alive fish.

"If you want ice cream, I can buy it. I also want to eat ice cream." Ali's invitation made Cyclone nod.

"Awesome! I want the vanilla flavor! And Thundy will get the strawberry flavor!"

"Hey, don't drag me after you!"

"Thundy, I'm the Elemental twin after you, I know what you want."

Thunder didn't reply but he lowered his hat. Aw, he's blushing! Ali took that as a yes.

"Okay, wait here. I'll go get it for you guys. Wait for a while."

After Ali gave his shopping back to Thunderstorm, he walk out from the wet ingredients area and make his way to the sweets and snacks alley.

He took his time to take some snacks, biscuits and other sweets. For movie night~

After putting all his things in a basket, he went to the front of the store. The ice cream fridge is located near the entrance.

When he is choosing ice creams for the Elemental twins, Ali felt his hand being pulled hard and his hoodie fell off.

"Ouch! What are you-" Ali's word got caught in his throat.

Agent Rizwan.

The person whonis holding his hand now is Agent Rizwan.

"Follow me now,Ali." Rizwan said before pulling Ali out to the door. Ali snap out from his shock and start to shake his hand away.

"W-Who? I think you got the wrong person." said Ali quickly before trying to run away, but his hand was held tightly by Rizwan.

"Ali, you have to come with me back to Cyberraya, now!"

"Let go!" Ali shouted in a rather loud voice,panicking. Many people were looking at them.

"Ali! This is an order. You have to follow me back now!" Rizwan pulled Ali harder causing Ali to drop his basket.

"Ahhh! Let go! Quake! Thunderstorm! Cyclone! Help!!!!" Ali screamed.

"Sir, I think it's better if you let this boy go. He's the younger brother of our hero-"

"I know him. His family told me to get him to come back."

"HEY!"

All the shop goers were surprised to see their town's superhero suddenly appear with their weapons in hand.

"You better let him go if you don't want to mess with me." said Thunderstorm menacingly while swinging his Thunder Sword.

"I don't think you all understand what I'm trying to do now. This boy-"

"Lightning Move!"

"Wind Blow!"

With the speed of lightning, Thunderstorm pulled Ali and gave him to Quake and at the same time Cyclone blew out the person who tried to kidnap Ali.

Thunderstorm and Cyclone ran out of the store to look for the person but he was gone.

"Cis! Where did that bastard go huh!?" Thunderstorm snorted. He removed his sword and Cyclone got off from his hoverboard.