Hispanic Mom TFC​ ​🌘​​

series: RR

------------------------------

In this Au TFC acts like a hispanic mom to Light in RR. TFC is almost always around but only Light ans Snowy can see/hear him unless he chooses to reveal himself to someone else. TFC is always trying to get Light to become evil. 

During the time of RR, Light starts to see yellow leader and TFC as father figures. TFC also starts to slowly see Light as a son. 

Also during RR, Light is still doing his training exercises and training.

Eventually, when it's TFC's turn to be the main antagonist he kidnaps his s̶o̶n̶  Light. While Light is kidnapped the rest are trying to figure out who tf that was. Meanwhile with Light he's just learning a lot of stuff.

The focus of the Au is Before and during Light's kidnapping where TFC is full on hispanic mom. Light learns a bit of spanish because of tfc. TFC is very good at being a hispanic mother. 

At one point while the others are fighting tfc, someone sneaks into the castle and see's Light training or something idk. The person is probably horrified because what did tfc do to Light?! Light is in his cursed form.

During TFC's arc, Light is nearly always in his cursed form.  

situations!

------------------------------

Light accidently breaking a glass

tfc appearing behind him with la chancla: Any last words?

-------------------------------