21

Zargham with Dilawar was gone to mosque for Eid prayer. Adara was rushing here and there in the house. She had to get ready and then even the Biryani was not ready for the lunch. She even had to prepare meethi seevaiyaan, (Vermicilli). Rushing quickly, she stirred the mutton in the big pot. Chopping the dry fruits, she took the packets of Vermicilli from the cabinet. She called Zuleikha, their house maid. She polietly smiled at her and said.
Zu: Ji Bibi Ji?
Ad: Zuleikha Baji, ap please bahir se dekh lei. Koi saad suthrai mai kaami nahi honi chahiye. Bohot zyada log aarahe hai aj.
Zu: Ap fikr na karein Bibi Ji, mai dekh loon gi. Abhi ap kay saath yaha khuch kar wa doon?
Ad: Nahi mai dekh loon gi. Shukria Baji. 
Layering up the rice, she placed the lid and sprinkled dry fruits on the cooked Vermicilli. She rushed to her room and quickly wore her dress. Doing a little makeup, she wore the gold necklace which Bakhtawar told her to wear. Wearing her rings and earrings, she did her hair and when she heard manly voice, she quickly wore her heels and rushed downstairs.  

As soon as, he heard the clicking of heels, his eyes went to the stairs and he was stunned. He had no words left, his eyes could not leave her. She moved her hair back in a delicate manner. 

He felt everything around him blurring away

He felt everything around him blurring away. All he could see was his wife, looking like an enchantress descending down the stairs. She with a smile came to Bakhtoon who felt happy looking at her dresses up so well. She slowly hugged her, Bakhtoon caressed her hair and she joyfully said.
Ad: Eid Mubarak.
Bk: Khair Mubarak. Khush raho. 
She moved back and Bakhtoon asked the maid to bring the bag, she opened the box and took out the bangles. They were so beautiful and were made of pure gold. Bakhtoon looked at her and said.
Bk: Yeh meri saas ne mujhe diye they aur maine apne Zargham ki Biwi kay liye rakhe hue the. 
Ad: Bohot khoobsurat hai.
Bakhtoon made her wear those and she greeted Bakhtawar and Dilawar who gave her an envelop that had her Eidi. She looked at Zargham and moved her eyes down feeling his heated gaze over herself. Soon they all settled for breakfast, as it was Eid. The breakfast was really special. Dilawar looked at Zargham and said.
Dl: Zargham jab se Shaadi hui hai, kaam mai li lagay hue ho. Biwi ko lei kar kahi ghum aao. 
Adara did not look at anyone and continued her breakfast. Zargham cleared his throat and said.
Zr: Baba Sai, maine Adara ka dakhila (admission) kar wa diya hai. 
They all stopped eating for a while and looked at him. Bakhtoon in a stern tone said.
Bk: Kya zarurat hai agay parhnay ki, humne konsa naukri kar wani hai. 
Zr: Baat naukri ki nahi hai, ussey shauk hai parhnay ka.
He said taking her side. 
Dl: Zargham kay ab parhna likhna hi rehna hai, Shaadi ho chuki hai. Apni zindagi par dhyaan do. 
Bk: Bacche karne ki umar mai parhne ka naya shauk hai.
Adara got worried, she already saw him fisting his hands. Adara immediately said.
Ad: Koi baat nahi, mai nahi parhti agay.
Dilawar immediately said.
Dl: Nahi Bacche agar tumhari khawaish hai to parho, Acchi baat hai.
Adara smiled a little and Bakhtoon said.
Bk: Lekin agar parh rahi hai to, apni zimeedari mai koi kaami na aayein.
Ad: Jee.

In the room, Adara entered with a smile and she was pinned to the wall. Her heart fell in the pit of her tummy as she saw his stern face. Adara gulped and asked.
Ad: Mujh se koi galti ho gayi, Sai?
Zr: Galti nahi gunaah hua hai.
Adara started thinking, what did she do. Zargham tightened his hold and said.
Zr: Pehli Eid saath mai aur mujhe mubarak bhi nahi di.
Adara realized that she actually did not wished him so she smiled slowly and said,
Ad: Eid Mubarak Sarkar Sai.
Zargham bit his lip and said.
Zr: Itni rukhi sukhi Eid.
Adara understood his double meaning words and said.
Ad: Mujhe pehle meri Eidi dei.
She innocently asked, Zargham raised his eyebrow and moved back. Opening his side of the drawer, he took out a box. Adara looked at the box with curosity and he opened her. She was stunned looking at it. 

She clearly remembered when Adara wanted a necklace of his name initial but she could not find any suitable necklace

She clearly remembered when Adara wanted a necklace of his name initial but she could not find any suitable necklace. She caressed the necklace and looked at him. He was intensely looking at her. She placed her head on his chest and hugged him. 

In the afternoon, the guests started coming. Adara changed her necklace and wore the pendant he gave. She was really skillfully managing everything. Looking in the kitchen, checking outside. When Asia and Tahira came, she got a little conscious. But she was the daughter in law of the house so she had to look every where. The ladies were gossiping about different things. The way Adara was talking to everyone sweetly. The ladies were so impressed by her. One of the lady said addressing Bakhtawar, who meekly smiled.
L: Kaash maine ap ki bahu ko pehle dekh liya hota to, apne bete kei liye rishta maang leti. 
Another lady said.
L: Mai bhi yahi soch rahi thi. Khoob soorat kay saath seerat bhi hai.
They were talking about her without knowing the fact that Zargham was standing behind them, fisting his hands. He asked a kid to call her to a place. There Adara came with a smile and looked here and there and Zargham pinned her to the wall. He in a stern tone said.
Zr: Tum sirf meri ho Adara. Sirf Zargham Shah ki. 
Adara was stunned looking at him. He looked so angry. She realized that he might have heard the ladies. He did cupped her face with one hand and came closer to her. Asia was searching Zargham to talk to him but she stopped looking at them. She fisted her hands and when Zargham kissed her, she lost it. A tear fell from her eye, which she harshly wiped. Adara cupped his nape and brought him more closer. Asia in a harsh tone said.
As: Adara, tumhe mai barbaad kar doon gi. Mooh dekhane laik nahi choro gi.

Done with the update....
Please vote and comment..
Did you like the part?