34

Life was going really well. Adara was coming out of the trauma. It was difficult but she knew that she has to keep her baby in her heart forever because now he was gone. Zargham did everything he can to make her happy for her comfort. Though Bakhtoon was unhappy with the fact that it's been more than two years but there was still no good news. Bakhtawar being a really pious lady did not force her or changed her behavior. Adara herself wanted to have a baby but she was scared of the fact that she might again lost her baby. She was not ready for it. 

A fine day Zargham was working in his office when he got a call from Adara, smiling he picked up the call but he felt his head shaking hearing her sobs. Zargham quickly held the phone tightly and said.
Zr: Adara? Kya hua hai? Ro kyun rahi ho?
Ad: Sai ap please ghar aajayein wo..wo Asia waapis aagayi hai. Ap ghar aajayein.
Zargham got worried, she never cried this much for such things. He quickly got up and rushed outside, he knew something was wrong. Reaching home, he looked at everyone gathered in the lounge. Taking a deep breathe, he looked at Asia and said.
Zr: Tumhe mana kiya tha, yaha aane se? 
Before she could say anything, he saw Adara coming downstairs, she was still crying. Her eyes were red. Zargham felt something in his heart. She came to him and hugged his arm, keeping head on his shoulder. Zargham quickly caressed her hair and said.
Zr: Adara, Meri Jaan kyun ro rahi ho? 
She just cried not saying anything.
Bakhtawar too could not say anything she sat on the couch palming her face. 
Zr: Koi mujhe bataye kya ho raha hai?
As: Hona kya hai tumhari Biwi ki kaali kartootan pakri gayi hai to aise masoomiyat se ro rahi hai.
Zargham felt his blood pressure shooting in anger. He clutched his hands and roared.
Zr: Mai tumhari zabaan kheench loo ga. 
Bak: Bacche hum sab ko bhi aise hi dachka laga tha. 
Asia came forward and showed him some pictures in her phone. Zargham felt anger bubbling up looking at those. He threw the phone away in anger. 
Zr: Bakwass hai yeh sab.
Dilawer and Bakhtawar did not say anything because their heart was not ready to accept it. Bakhtoon in anger said.
Bk: Bass karo Zargham in tasweer to bhi jhoota kar do gay kya?
Zargham held her hand and said.
Zr: Kya ho gaya hai ap sab ko, ap meri biwi par shaq kar rahe hai.
As: Kya pata issi liye baccha bhi na kar rahi ho.
Zargham picked up the vase and threw it in her legs, Asia trembled in fear. 
Zr: Samina,,,, Saminaaa.
He shouted, Samina came running. 
Sm: Jee chote sarkar. 
Zr: Iss aurat to dhakay dei kar nikalo mere ghar sei.
Asia was shocked and said.
As: Zargham tum aisa nahi karo gay.
Zr: Samina suna nahi tumne.
Once she left, Zargham took a deep breathe and said.
Zr: Yeh ap sab ko bhi pata hai aur mujhe bhi kay Adara ka qirdar kaise hai. Mujhe iss sab baat ka ilm pehle sei hai.
Everyone looked at him in shock. 
Zr: Adara meri Izzat hai aur mai usse aise rulte hue nahi dekh sakta.
He held her hand and took her upstairs, Adara kept on crying. She clearly did not tell him about her meeting with a batch mate, who held her hand and confessed his feelings. She politely refused telling him that she was married.

Coming in the room, Zargham left her hand and started removing his coat in anger. The buttons flew away when he pulled his collar in anger. Adara cupped her face and cried. Adara looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her eyes were red, hair were open, duppata fell on the floor and her face was red. She came to him and tried holding his hand but he jerked his arm away. Adara felt her heart drowning. She again held his hand and said,
Ad: Aisa khuch nahi hai, Sai. Mai kasam kha rahi hoon.
He looked at her with anger in his eyes. He was really hurt. She moved closer and tried to hug him. But he left the room. Adara cried clutching her hair.

It was midnight, he was still not in the room. Adara was sitting on the side of the bed in the same condition. As soon as she heard the door opening, she rushed towards him and held his hand.
Ad: Sai..
He looked at her with red eyes. Ready to hear her. She cupped his face and caressed his beard softly. He looked in her eyes, she moved more closer and said.
Ad: Meri aankhon mai dekhe, kya ap ko yaha Zargham Dilawar Shah kay ilawa koi aur nazar aaraha hai? Mere dil mai jhank kay dekhe, kya ap ko sirf ap nazar nahi aarahe?
She moved more closer and rested her forehead against him.
Ad: Adara maar sakti hai, lekin Zargham Shah se gadari nahi. Ap ko mere dil mai baaste hai, meri saanson mai ap ka basera hai. Mai kaise kisi doosre ki taraf dekh sakti hoon.
He opened his eyes and said.
Zr: Mujhe kyun nahi bataya?
Ad: Mai darr gayi thi kay kahi ap mujh par shak na karein.
Zargham held her waist and pulled her closed and on her lips whispered.
Zr: Koi bhala apne Dil par shak kar sakta hai.
Adara moved closer and kissed him. His heart skipped a beat. His lips under his moustache shivered, feeling her lips. She softly sucked his lower lip and he let her do what she was doing. Breaking the kiss, he picked her up and she held his neck. Taking her to the bed, he made her lay down and came on top of her.
Zr: Adara ap tum mujh se kabhi khuch nahi chupao gi?
She nodded and he kissed her again.