Turning over a new page

Sebastian's POV

The day we all dreaded for so long was here. Our final day at Hogwarts had come to an end and now the familiar steam train was standing in the station.

I never really thought about all those students who would get into this train at the end of the year and never come back.

It was quite an emotional day for a lot of people. I had already said goodbye to an upset Poppy and a saddened Natsai.

But now it came down to the hardest goodbye yet.

Y/N was going to her parents and I wouldn't see her again up until august. I wasn't sure if my heart could survive that long without her.

It didn't help that Y/N had teary eyes and was just keeping it together as is.

I know it was a combination from all the things she was going to miss. I tugged her hair behind her ear and caressed her cheek with the back of my hand.

"We will see each other soon, darling. I will write you every single day." I said in a failed attempt to comfort her.

But instead of cheering her up, tears spilled from her eyes as she threw her arms around me.

"I'm going to miss all of it so much." She breathed out, her voice broken and small.

"I know, sweetheart. I will too, but everytime I feel down I remind myself of the new things that are awaiting us. In less then three months, you will be my wife." I whispered in her ear.

Y/N's face cleared up a little. "I can't wait for that day." She whispered back.

"The train will leave in five minutes!" Mr Moon shouted.

"Fuck." Y/N whispered before burrying her face in my shoulder.

I gently took her face in my hands and wiped away all the fresh tears that were still streaking down her face.

"I will think of you every single minute of every single day." I said smiling down at her.

"Kiss me." Y/N whispered.

I didn't waste a second longer and pressed my lips firmly on hers. My heart was beating fast as it knew it was the last time I would feel my kindred spirit for some time.

If only we wouldn't have been surrounded by all these people, I would have-

Aah, fuck it. Most of these people I wasn't going to see ever again.

I coaxed Y/N's mouth open and kissed her passionately.

Y/N had closed her eyes and I could feel her smile through our connected lips.

"For Merlin's sake, get a room you two." Anne's voice interrupted us.

Y/N broke our connection quickly and turned her flushed face down to the ground.

"What? Can't I say goodbye to my lovely betrothed?"

"From the sound of it, I can just imagine how intense their 'goodbye' was." Ominis said as he came to stand next to my sister.

"Seb was practically eating up her face." Anne said as she shook her head. "Yet another image that is forever ingraved on my eyes."

"Anne!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Hehe, if she thought that was something. She should have seen your session on the Ravenclaw rooftop." Samantha said as she and Amit hurried towards the train.

"Sam!" Y/N shrieked.

"What, I didn't give them any specifics, did I?"

"Wait? They did what on the sacred rooftop?" Amit asked mortified.