Chapter 1

A/N: I've decided to choose the intro and outro since only one person voted but I don't want said person to vote.

3RD POV

Y/N The Hedgehog has spent years fighting the forces of Dr. Eggman. Time and again the mad doctor attacks, Y/N strikes back, then relaxes until Eggman returns. But after their last battle...Dr. Eggman vanished...But his robot army did not!

Y/N's POV

Y/N: Whuh-oh. That doesn't look good. Sounds like the locals are putting up a fight.

Lilac: Let's help them!

Y/N: Already on Lilac!

Both Lilac and I ran faster to the town to help the locals.

Local #1: Run! Get to the storm bunker.

The Egg Pawn smacked the Wispon out of the Local's hand and Lilac and I smashed through and I lent the Local a hand.

Y/N: Hey! You hurt?

Local #1: N-Not really. You're...You're Y/N! You're the Y/N!

Y/N: The one and only. *Hands the Wispon* Here you go. Try swinging it at the robots next time. I knew somebody who put it to good use.

Lilac: You should get inside, Y/N and I will handle this!

Local #1: O-Okay!

Y/N: Sweet! The town militia! Bots coming in from the north! You've got a guy holding his own out there!

Solider #1: O-Okay! We're on it!

Lilac and I went around the town to help anyone we could find and saw two  locals struggling to get into the bunker.

Local #2: Hurry up! They're closing in!

Local #3: I'm trying! It's stuck!

*Whoosh*

I strike a pose and winked at the two locals while Lilac got annoyed.

Lilac: C'mon Y/N. Let's get moving.

*Fasssh*

Local #2: ...All this terror might be worth it if I get to say Y/N winked at me!

Local #3: I hope we survive long enough to get his autograph!

Lilac and I were running until a hammer almost hit before we slowed down.

Y/N: Oh hey. Another hammer guy. I liked the earlier one better.

Lilac: Y/N, please take this seriously.

Y/N: *Ignores Lilac* Where ya going'?

I start attacking the robot and stopped and Lilac had her mouth open in shock.

Y/N: C'mon, big guy! Swing batta batta-swing?

Y/N: *Looks around and sees he's surrounded* Yeah, okay, this one's on me.

Lilac's POV

The robots slammed their hammers on Y/N and I got worried until I noticed the manhole near me opened.

Y/N: "Hedgehog." Noun. A burrowing animal.

Lilac: *Hugs Y/N* Y/N! You're safe! *Realizes she's hugging Y/N* S-Sorry.

The robots then started chasing us.

Y/N: Whoa! You guys can really move when you want to!

I used Dragon Boost to get ahead but Y/N was about to get hammered until...