Authors Note

Fandom: Top Gun Maverick AU / Series 

Pairing: Jake Seresin x Original Female Character (Elizabeth "Liz" Beck)

Description: 

Your sister Ridley has passed away, leaving behind her ten-year-old daughter, Sadie. The Dagger Squad goes out of its way to ensure you and Sadie have people you can count on. Boring Saturday nights turned into game nights, rowdy dinners, and cheering events at Sadie's soccer games. Any milestone or opportunity they want to be there. But the last to join the group is Hangman. The moment you met Jake Seresin, your heart screamed the cocky pilot was looking for a good time, not a long time. Deciding to keep him at a distance to protect your heart, Sadie has other ideas when she learns he was purposely left out. 

Tags: 

18+, Slow burn, strong language, troubling family dynamics, death of a parent/sibling, godmother reader, inexperienced/mildly insecure reader, mentions of an abusive relationship, physical violence later on (one scene, maybe two), romance, sexual themes/references (I mean smut!), grief, shitty family dynamics, and depictions of life-threatening situations. 

Playlist Link: 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/34ilX5sInx2vAQFu7d0ATI?si=05bfb28005044008

Status: 

Part 22 - JUMP    In-Progress