Day 16 ||| Below

Au - STOP IT YOU'RE SCARING THEM!

Context - Sabre gets killed by Sol when he shows up the first time and ends up in the world below. Sabre gets back all the memories from all of his series, even the miniseries and one offs, and some other randomness I come up with. And he remembers that all the different Herobrines should be down here and decides to visit.

(Spoilers kinda   v )
Also he has some very small powers now (It's just just a player's ability and creative mode). Also outfits change and he kinda glows now, the glowing matches his emotions.
Also platonic family love.

———————————————————————————

     It's been not even five minutes since I died and I'm sooo bored. Well I'm bored since I've calmed down from my existential crisis about all my other lives.... I miss my old friends, heck I'd be glad to see any familiar face even if it's one of my old enemies. But it's not like any of them lived in the—....

     The Herobrines! •o•

     I hope at least one of them still like me, because if not then both me and them are in for some fun. I pull up my command center that I can finally use again and would have been so useful before, but that's beside the point. And I type in;

     /tp FavreMySabre to Herobrine

     Ok I hope this works... I hit enter and feel vertigo. Oh my gosh everything is spinning and I feel like I'm falling. Oh wait I am falling.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAA—

     Herobrine, Netherbrine, and Enderbrine sit at a circular table in Netherbrine's castle for their weekly meeting. That they've started to have ever since Sabre had tried to make the three get along and then promptly disappeared.

     These meetings were originally to find him but after 500 years they stopped trying. They new that humans didn't live that long and since he wasn't in the end or the nether they believed that he moved on to a better afterlife. And now 50,000 years after his disappearance they hold ceremonies for him. Todays and tomorrow's ceremony is going to be huge.

     They finish up their meeting without a word and get into a carriage that was prepared for the three kings. Taking them to the closed off part of the overworld where Herobrine's kingdom is.

     They leave their carriage and solemnly and silently get ready for the ceremony that will be happening at midnight, so it can be at the start of the day. And it's the one day a year that the three kingdoms of the Overworld, End, and Nether will join together and go into one singular pocket dimension.

     The three kings quietly leave back to their own kingdoms. Today is called the day of silence, where the kings spend the whole day in silence until the ceremony. So the kings continue to go through the motions and preparations for the ceremony.

     Time has come for the ceremony, the three kingdoms shake as they are pulled from their usual place and into a pocket dimension.

     Once all three kingdoms and the palaces and castles merged together in the pocket realm the kings moved out onto the balcony of the palace that is formed by the merging of the kingdoms.

     That palace was made for Sabre if they ever managed to find him. And even though they never found him, it still stands. And it is where the ceremony is held every year.

     As a tradition and a part of the tradition the kings make a gift by hand for Sabre if he is ever to return. This year they finished the gift they had been waiting to give Sabre since he disappeared on his birthday 50,000 years ago. It was a crown made for a crown prince, one that matched all three realms and kingdoms.

     And now with King Herobrine of the Overworld standing in the center holding the crown in both hands. King Netherbrine of the Nether to the right of Hero with his left hand on his elbow and his right outstretched towards the crown. And King Enderbrine of the End to the left of Hero with his right hand on his elbow and the other outstretched towards the crown.

     They start the ceremony, and at the end of it they sacrifice the crown. Expecting it to come back to them like it has for the last 49,999 years. But it didn't, it teleported somewhere. And with Herobrines arm's still outstretched, he catches someone.

     "Sabre?" Herobrine, Netherbrine, and Enderbrine all say at the same time in total shock. "Surprise?......"

     (Time skip to a few days later)

     "So how did you get here anyways? And why do you glow?" Enderbrine asks Sabre while the two plus Hero and Nether are having tea together. Trying to get to know each other again.

     "I got murder and ended up in the Worldbelow and or Nether. And I didn't want to be stuck with Void who gave me a copious amount of trauma, so I thought I'd give my shot and teleport to you three. Oh and I haven't quite figured out why I'm glowing yet but it seems to have something to do with my emotions."

     The trio just stared at Sabre before putting down their cups of tea, pulling out their weapons, and going through a portal to the Worldbelow that Netherbrine created.

     Sabre quickly puts down his cup of tea and gets out of his chair and starts running through the portal and tries to keep up with them. "What are you three going to do?" Sabre looks scared and knows the look on these three's faces and can only pray for whatever poor soul their after.

     "I am going to find this 'Void' person and tear him, limb from limb." Herobrine said followed by Netherbrine speaking up and giving his answer. "I'm going to find whoever was in charge of your sortment into the afterlife, because you don't deserve to be here under those circumstances. That judge will pay for their crimes." And finally Enderbrine spoke up. "And once those two are done I'm going to find the one who killed you and made you suffer and make him regret and even despise and totally loathe his own existence. And make him suffer a fate worse than death."

     Sabre only took a few moments to understand what they were about to do and he panicked and tackled them to the netherrack floor of the Worldbelow.

     "NO ONE IS HURTING OR KILLING ANYONE! NOT PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY!" Sabre held the three back the best he could, he didn't need them hurting anyone at all or killing them.

     Sabre holds them down the best he can, and may the lords above help everyone in their way. Something tells him the Worldbelow will be having some issues soon.