Chapter 3 The first clue

"Hey Val!" Happily exclaimed Stephanie.

"Hey Steph! You sound worried!" Stephanie was worried.

" Well, I am. Someone took our zebra print magnet."

" Be more specific, we have eight zebra print magnets in our locker." said Valery.

" The purple one. It was my favorite." Stephanie was so sad, soon, there would be more then only magnets missing. The girls went to tell Principle Kia. They knocked, but there was no answer, so as usual, they knocked again and a note slide under her door. It said that Principle Kia wasn't there. Now worried, the girls tried to open the door. It opened, witch was odd because she always locked her office door when she left. Her office was a mess. There were papers everywhere, Her egg-tuna casserole was splattered all over the floor and her ink bottle was spilled all over her desk. Something very bad had happened to Principle Kia.

It has officially been 2 weeks since anyone had heared from principle Kia. the girls' dad had already replaced her by Ms. Wacko. Her name wasn't really Ms. Wacko, they just called her that because she was the definition of wacko. Her real name was Ms. Cannie. Once, I accidentally called her Ms.Wacko to her face.

" Ok, so now it's probrably time to go look for principle Kia." Said Stephanie. They were planning to go looking for her since she had dissapired, but they had bigger worries. Something else had gone missing from their locker. Someone or something had stole their entire sticky note wall! This time, Valery was planning on catching the theife. She had put hidden cameras in their locker.

" Hey, I got a text!" Stephanie had hopped that the text would get them one step closer to finding out who kidnapped principle Kia.

The text was from

" Yellowlover123? Who the heck is that?