6.𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤•? $€☆✭✮

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫: ☆☆☆

Soobin was sleeping in the warm bed and wasn't even going to wake up, but of course there must be a person who will ruin everything.
And it was our favorite Beomgyu who wants Soobin now by the legs from the bed.
"Oh you bitch! Leave me alone."
Soobin spoke angrily for Beomgyu to leave him alone.
"I'm a bitch? You're lying here passed out and calling me a bitch. You're such a moron" Beomgyu finished talking and let go of Soobin.
"Besides, you are still very heavy"
Beomgyu leaned against the wall and looked at Soobin depressingly.

"Oh really? I didn't even know that"
Soobin said sarcastically and got up from the bed.
"And the jackets call you Yeonjun to your office."
Beomgyu announced.
Soobin widened his eyes at the news and quickly started getting ready.
"What's the rush?!"
Beomgyu asked Soobin as he saw Soobin rushing quickly.
"Yeonjun called me. Maybe I'll study her there"
"Cha Soobin stop thinking about stupid things." Beomgyu said and left the room.

Soobin watched as Beomgyu left the room. When Beomgyu disappeared from his sight, he quickly ran to Wan's room to take a shower.
When Soobin got out of the shower, he quickly dressed and ran to Yeonjun's office.

IN THE CABINET

"Yeonjun hyung you called me?"
Soobin walked in to stand across from Yeonjunan who was working on his laptop.
"Ah yes! I mean when you're going to hang around for half a year." Yeonjun said in a serious tone.
"Then why did you call me?"
"Nothing like that, just say when you need to gather everyone to the discussion room."
Soobin's eyes widened at what Yeonjun said "Just because that's what you called me!?"
Soobin squealed and was about to leave when a loud voice stopped him.

"Soobin please stop fucking flirting with me. Understand when I'm the boss and you have to listen to me. You can't treat me like that."
Yeonjun stated in a serious tone.
Soobin left the room without saying anything.

Soobin had so many thoughts in his head. About hooking up with Niki and Minho, and about his feelings for Yeonjun.
He understands when this cannot be done, because only recently he was tied to a chair in the basement and is already working.
Soobin was thinking so hard that he didn't notice when he ran into someone.

"Look where you're going!"
Soobin looked to where the voice was coming from. "oh i'm sorry"
Soobin leaned down to apologize.
"It's good. To be honest, I didn't notice you either."
Soobin scanned the boy. Which he ran into.
It was a man of average height with red hair that matched perfectly with a black t-shirt and pressed jeans.

"What is your name?" Soobin asked sweetly. "Oh yes! My name is Wooyoung"
Wooyoung answered and extended his hand.
Soobin did the same and reaches out his hand "Nice to meet you Wooyoung! I'm Soobin. The new bodyguard."
"Oh nice to meet you too Soobin" Wooyoung replied.

Wooyoung is Yeonjun's boyfriend as well as bodyguard. He has a boyfriend San.
Wooyoung has been working for Yeonjun for about 3-4 years and is already a professional bodyguard. Wooyoung had been dating Saan for about 5 years, that is when they came to Yeonjun together. But somehow, Yeonjun and San are not good friends.
But they cannot be called enemies either.

"Okay then I have to go" Soobin announced and left with a wave. "Ah ok!" Wooyoung nodded and went to Yeonjun hyung's office.

GUEST ROOM

Soobin came to the living room where some couples were already sitting and also those who call them and talked sweetly like Teahyun and Lukas.
They are both in different places, but they are still together.
But Soobin couldn't stand those couples sitting on the sofas and pecking.
"Hyunjin what are you going to do today?" Felix asked sweetly sitting on Hyunjin's lap.
"Oh I'm nothing, I just plan to do something with you!"
-What are you talking about Hyuni?"
"You really don't understand what I'm talking about?"
Hyunjin asked but Felix just shook his head when "no"
"Okay then I'll say it, you won't be able to walk tomorrow" Hyunjin said straight which made Felix quickly get up from him and run away. "Broken bottoms again"
Soobin muttered to himself and walked over to Niki, Minho and of course Hyunjin.
"Do you know Wooyoung?"
Soobin asked so he could understand where Wooyoung was coming from and if he was flirting with Yeonjun hyung.
"Oh Wooyoung!"
Hyunjin exclaimed.
"He is Yeonjun's old friend."
Hyunjin answered in a calm voice and puffed on the sofa.

"Is he in a relationship?"
Soobin asked uncertainly, because he was afraid to find out, if not, what will happen?
"Oh my! Is our safe Soobin jealous?"
Niki teased Soobin.
"You can stop shit bitch"
Soobin snapped harshly
"Ok ok! Whatever his relationship is. With San, San is Wooyoung's boyfriend. And they've been together for years, I can't count anymore"
Niki got up from the couch and walked over to Sunoo.

AFTER 20 MIN

Everyone sat quietly and did their work. But suddenly, Yeonjun and Wooyoung entered the kitchen.
"Hello to all! "
Wooyoung warmly greeted everyone, Yeonjun followed and looked for Soobin who was sitting on the sofa.
"Where's San?" Bangchan and Dino demanded.
"Mmm he's at the gym"
Yeonjun answered in a low tone.
And Bangchan, Dino ran like an effort to the gym.

Soobin hears Yeonjun's voice and Dino, Bangchan run away, look towards Yeonjun.
​They stood and looked at each other like that for about 3 minutes but were interrupted by a loud bang on the door
"BAM, BAM!!!"
Everyone in the room was scared. Yeonjun walked over to the door and opened it and it was (I'm sick of the name and it was nothing but I can't think of anything else) none other than Yeonjun's sister Minosi.
"Minosi!!!!?"
Yeonjun shouted, everyone started moaning loudly upon hearing the word.
"Well, not her!!!"
"What!!! Minos?"
"Oh no!!!"
Niki and Sunoo ran away to their room to avoid her.

"Who is Minos?"
Soobin asked, confused by the members' actions.
"Oh you don't know??? Minosi is Yeonjun's sister"
Changbin replied.
"Clearly the strong and loud sister of the twins"
Hyunjin added
"She's louder than Beomgyu?"
Soobin asked remembering the loud bear named Beomgyu
"She's a hundred times louder and crazier"
Minho argued.

"Oh ok now I get it"
Soobin nodded.
"Where are my sweet bastards???"
A voice came from the hallway, getting closer and closer. Soobin couldn't wait to see him.!!!

.
.
.
.

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. . .

𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚. . .

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣. . . :(
𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙜𝙤𝙩 4% 𝙤𝙧 6% 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚. . . 😅
But that's the fault of the fanfic authors!!!! ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎
That's why when they write such cool and interesting fanfics, when I can't stop reading and reading✔✔⚠︎
so yes, I didn't study because I was looking for one bl movie, and I didn't find it either. . . :(
𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙣 𝙄 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢!!!! 💋

.
. 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙤
.

𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚: 𝘾𝙝𝙖 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙤
𝘼𝙜𝙚: 23
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩, 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙪, 𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮, 𝙖𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙛 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚. . .
𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚. . . :)
(𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚...
𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧)

<<<<<<3

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪<3
𝘽𝙮𝙚 𝙗𝙮𝙚✌ ☆☆☆