Let's start

Anonymous:It's Bodaguttapalli.
Leader:Ok,now we shall modify ourselves.
Anonymous: Ourselves?
Leader:Yes
(The terrorist gang modify themselves as family members. Their leader gives them names.)
[Name of leader:alikan]
{ same day At Ram's house}
Alikan:Sir,sir,sir
(Rams father comes out)
Father:who are you?
Alikan:Sir,my name is alikan and she is my wife isthara,my children manshid and jamshid.We saw to late board before your house.
Father:Oh,you need a room for rent.You're lucky
There is only one room.Will you take it.
Isthara:Ofcourse, sir.
Father:Well lets do paper work.By the way my name is Rajesh.
{Same day afternoon at lake}
(Ram and Roman meets )
Ram:Hey,whatsupp?You are looking smart today.
Roman:(litely shoes)Oh,really.
Ram:(chuckles)I just joked you fool.
Roman:why did you do that?
Ram:This how we start conversation.
Roman:By saying smart?
Ram:No,fool.
Roman:Then?
Ram:I mean you have to impress the opposite speaker with your word like how I impressed you.
Roman:Ohho
Ram:Now I understand that I should teach you from basics.
Roman:Look Ram You know that from childhood I didn't explore village because of my health issues.But now I am fine.Now I long to explore village. Will make my desire real.
Ram:I understand, you're my friend. Can't I do atleast this to you.
Roman:Ok,from when we start.
Ram:I shall start today but I need some time to understand you.So today you express your feelings. We shall start training from tomorrow.
Roman:Ok as you whish.(Roman starts expressing his feelings) From childhood  I am not close with everybody , I never known how to talk with somebody.Because I am never went out.This all Due to my health issues.Actually I had been
happy even I am isolated at home but...(his fill with tears)
Ram:I understand roman its very hard and you bearedimg it from these many days.I am promising you that I will modify you sothat you never fear of talking.
Roman:Is that TRUE? Very much thanks to you.
Ram:I have some work ,I'll meet you again tomorrow.
Roman: By darling.
{At kishore's house evening}
Isthara:We took a room rent as we planned and introduced ourselves to them.Now what should we do?
Alikan:Let's start implementing our plan.
{At vishaka's house}
(Roman seriously searching about something)
Roman:(In mind)ah,found it. It's a little dusty but no problem.From tomorrow I'll note everything what ram teach me. Let%s start baby.Actually why did I say that.Is it movie effect or anything else.Iam sleepy.I shall sleep now.