Second?

One sunny day, a boy woke up with a start and slight sheen of sweat covered his forehead. Rang the boy name, blinked for several times, taking note of his surroundings that feel familiar and not familiar at the same time. The boy holds his head with his hand, feeling headache the size of a mountain nestled in his temple with such intensity.

The first thing that comes to his mind is a memories that come from a far away time, he remember forest, azalea flower, a man he called brother, and apparently his sacrifice for the same man he called brother. There are just flashes of memories and not all of them are clear, which what give him headache.

This was a very weird dream and feel very real too. Rang scrunched his face and waved his hand above his head, trying to get rid his strange thought.

"Hyung?" a sleepy voice heard, Rang turn his head to the side. 'ah yeah'. Rang just remembered, he and his brother fall asleep after playing all day long with their father, to make up his absence in their 7th birthday. He said.

Rang chuckled a little seeing his brother bed hair stick up everywhere like bird nest, he patted the boy head and lulled him back to sleep.

Rang mind goes back to his dream; he knew he can't brush it off any longer. He understands what all those memories mean as he was getting them slowly since he was five. He knows by now that this life is not his first.

The realization when he saw how tainted his hands was almost breaking him; he knew nobody never promised him a blank slate but at least someone out there could given him a little mercy to wipe out his memories completely. He saw it himself how the woman his brother chased were also still haunted by her own memories of the past, and she was human. Then what does say about him, who was half nine tailed fox.

A small smile stretch out on Rang lips, but really this new life of his is what he's ever dreamed of since long ago. No pain plagued his life, a loving family, loving mother who's ready to smother him in her hugs, a lovely younger brother, a normalcy he's always seeing from a far.

He wish Yeon, his brother will live well with the woman he's waiting for hundreds of years, even leaving him who has blood connection with him. If Rang somehow found that Yeon did not, in fact live his life and blatantly make his sacrifice seems like it was for nothing, he promise he will kick the man ass if Rang ever to meet him again.

Rang eyes dimmed for a second as his hand did not stopped patting the boy head beside him. Rang burning hatred and jealousy for those two people will only be a painful reminder of his life, he really wishes Yeon at least said something before he left him in that forest, alone. He wasted that hundreds of years hating the person who still genuinely care for him.

Rang shook his head and lay back down on the bed, his body turned slightly to the side facing the other. Rang was reincarnated, here he was reborn as human this time (and apparently not as dokdo shrimp) and he come to this world not alone. There was someone else who was born with him; Rang stared at the other who's almost the exact replica of himself.

Rang know the old legend that saying, Twin was born from one piece of soul. Maybe, that was true, because right now even if Rang was half fox no more, he can still feel slight connection with the boy in front of him. Seung Tak, is his name, and really Rang was not joking when he said the other was the exact replica of himself, it's like seeing himself in a mirror, with just few difference here and there.

Well, if they're really come from same soul then his twin was the purest form of his soul that located deep, deep, deep inside his very being. Because Rang will just laugh at your face and punch you in the face if someone even dare to say the word pure and Rang in same sentence.