Chapter 5

"Uh okay Ken I'm so hungry. I need food please"

"Haha okay kiddo we arrived. This is like the best restaurant in this area"

"Idc as long as it had good food."

"Obviously "

As we both ordered and ate it was already 5pm and I was tired of walking Ken suggested to drop me off since I didn't really know where we were I agreed. We went home and hakim was outside *my elder brother * and this is what they said when they saw each other

"Oohhh ken ma boyy!! "

"Hakim my Arabic brother! " as they started hugging each other and patting on each others back

"How do you know this kiddo?"

"She's my sister man! How do you know her?" Shit shit is he going to tell him I'm sorta his girlfriend? Ill be dead if he did ya rab!

"She's my really close friend "

"Friend? Sure thing " as he started laughing. "Dalia get inside I need to talk to this man privetly"

"Uh okay "I hate it when people do this gosh "Mom I'm home "

"Hello hayati *my life* how was your day? Why are you this late?"

"My day was perfect alhamdulilah*Thank God * and I was late cuz I had a Christian friend who wanted to inter Islam so I took him to the mosque and introduced him to the imam." I didn't tell her about the restaurant part.

"Oh mashallah hayati I'm proud of you"

"Thanks mom,um I have something to tell you"

"What's up?"

"Remember when I told you I went with my Christian friend to mosque?"

"Yeah,Well he's Muslim now..What's up with him?"

"He likes me and he's coming this weekend with imam to ask you, dad and hakim to marry me..."

"Oh mashallah, i don't mind dalia hayati.. is he a good guy with good manners? Does he really like you? Is he working? .."

"Mom woah ... What's up with all these questions.. "

"Dalia hayati I have to know if he's good enough before I agree"

Heyy I'm so sorry if the chapter is short hope you all like it. Since we are in the holy month do alot of istighfar and ramadan kareen