♡⁠✿ෆ𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒔?

It was a sunny day, the flowers were blooming while the sun's rays were hitting against these petals, sending back all their bright colors. Spring was slowly coming and the browns leave that the winter left behind was nowhere to be found. On peaceful day like this, nothing could go wrong.

Ummm.... except for these two evidently

Y/n and Nikolai also called 'the sillies' by Fyodor, wouldn't waste a chance like this one to go out and mess around. To prevent them from potentially destroying half the city, and his plan of course, he decided to bring them to an amusement park with Sigma.

The only thing to do was to convince Sigma to go with them. Since they're both quite dangerous in their own manner, it always make him worry about his safety when they're around. Plus it was such a beautiful day, he would have preferred to stay in his flying casino looking down at the different cities with the ray of sunshine blessing his eyelids in a calm and charmant way. 

To get him up and follow them, Fyodor got an excellent idea by threatening him. Y/n never really liked though. Of course she was happy he would come with them but it would've been funnier if he wanted to come on his own. 

Once they were arrived at the amusement park both Nikolai and Sigma had their eyes shining at the different rides and playhouse. It was funny to see them so excited about it, especially Sigma since he didn't wanted to be with them. "Did you guys never saw an amusement park ?" Y/n asked with a little bit of teasing in her voice, just to annoy Sigma. 

"Of course not ! I already did a plenty of them ! But I like it most when the rides take the wrong turn, also known as the void, and it kills the people in that wagon !" Nikolai says with a big smile of excitement, the way it was so specific was scaring Sigma as he took three step away from Nikolai.

"Nikolai, that's not how regular amusement park work..." Y/n says with a blank face clearly confused on what he was trying to talk about, and what reaction she was supposed to give after hearing that. However, the only thing Nikolai did at her response was tilting his head also confused but not in the same way. Y/n let out a sigh and looked at Sigma. 

It was true that he was pretty as a man, even if Y/n knew he was only three years old, she was still impressed by how naive he could be sometimes. Y/n was seeing him as her little cousin that she never had. What she didn't know was that Sigma was absolutely thinking otherwise, since she never talked directly to him, he felt like a sort of nervous atmosphere whenever they're only the two of them. 

Fyodor closed his eyes and took a deep breath before opening the map and look at the different rides or playhouse they could do, but he had trouble reading English. Y/n, Nikolai and Sigma looked at him with their jaw dropped. Until Fyodor glanced at them so they just change the topic as fast as they could. 

"Sooo....ummm....what about we try this one ?" Y/n says pointing at a sort of very high tower with sits that would go up then suddenly down. "Wouaaaaah !!! Let's try it !!" Nikolai says excited grabbing Y/n arms and Y/n grabbed Sigma by his hair in the process, as they were all being pulled by Nikolai to do the tower. Without Fyodor who was still trying to read the map in a corner. 

When they approximately did everything that there was to do, they finally realized that Fyodor wasn't with them and he's the one that had the map so basically, they were lost. "Hey, can you pass me the map please ?"