Chapter 3: An Epic beating

The three would then fly their blasters to a neighborhood.

Epic: it was around here...?

Cross: ya...

Ink:soo... why don't we look around and see if we find anything suspicious... and if we do we'll report back to the others?

Epic/cross: right!

The three would then fly around the neighborhood. While flying epic would see a house that was guard heavily.

Epic:... so... this is where she's at...

Epic would then go back to where the ink told him to meet at. He would see they were there. Epic would tell them that he found the place.

They would make their way to the place. They would see it was guard. Epic would want to blast his way inside but ink had to be the reasoning one.

Ink: Huh! I can teleport us inside!

Epic: you can?

Ink: yes! So don't go guns blazing!

Epic: *sigh* fine...

Ink: I need to get a good layout of the building. So I'll send some ink inside and find us a spot to teleport to.

The other two would agree. So they would wait for ink to tell them they were go too go. After a few minutes ink would find an area.

Ink: okay! Ready!

Ink would then teleport him, epic and cross inside. And they would see they were in a lab of some kind.

Ink: this is an interesting place...

Epic:... hmm?

Epic would see a computer. He would go to it. And he would look what's on the screen.

Ink: what's up?

Cross: seems like he's found something.

Cross and ink would go to epic. And they would see what he is looking at. They would see that eri is being used to make quirk erasing drugs. But it wasn't completely finished yet. This would make epic mad.

Epic: oh... I'm going to enjoy breaking him...

Ink: okay... I understand your frustration epic. But please! The kids is some where in the building. Don't go blasting with your blaster.

Epic: oh... I know. I don't want to get the little bruh hurt. For now.... I'll save my frustration on "him"... let's go find the kid...

Ink: right! Huh before that. I was wondering something.

Epic: hmm?

Ink: do you have a human form?

Epic: uhh... well I don't but I don't really use it...

Ink: mind if we see it?

Epic: sure..

Epic would make his human form appear.