①⑤

March 25th, 2022

"Hey chat! How's everybody doing today?" Gwen said as she saw chat roll past. Many people were saying how their day was good and saying hi to Gwen. "My day has been good so far, Nick didn't do the dishes but hey he's been busy today." Chat started hating on Nick and Gwen chuckled. "Chat, let's be nice. I don't want you all turning into Georgenotfound's chat." 'True' and 'facts' roll through the chat and Gwen opens up Roblox. She clicks on 'Work at a Pizza Place' and puts the game on screen for the viewers. "Alright, what should we be chat? A cashier? A cook?" Everyone spammed 'cook' and Gwen became a cook. She started making pizza's and talked to chat. 

After about an hour, Gwen looked at her discord after getting some messages. She saw that Nick had messaged her. 

softwilly
gwen, we need to talk
lmk when you are free

Gwen's thoughts over took her head and sighed. 

"Well chat, I gotta go now." She closed the game and switched to full face cam. "I hope you all have a great day. Use code 'Group' for 10% of Gamersupps. I'll see you all on the next stream. Buh bye!" Gwen waved at the camera and ended the stream. She got up and walked out of her room. She looked in the kitchen to see if Nick was in there. He wasn't. Gwen sighed and walked up the stairs to Nick's room. She walked up to the door and listened to see if he was busy. It was slient but she could here the computer running lightly in the background. She knocked on the door. 

"Yeah?" Gwen heard from the other side. She opened the door and Nick was in his chair, editing a video. "What's up?" Nick said. 

"You messaged me, asking to talk." Gwen said as she sat on Nick's bed. Nick nodded and took off his headphones. "So, what do you need to talk about?" 

"I have news." Gwen nodded. "Me and the boys are moving in together in a month." Gwen's face dropped, slightly. She sighed and Nick spoke up. "Just listen real quick. I don't want to move away from you or have you go back to your family home." Gwen looked at Nick and he started again. "Me, Isaac and a few other people want you to move in with us. We have enough rooms and I don't want to leave you. You know that you are like a sister to me Gwen. If you don't want to, that's completely ok. I can help you find an apartment or townhome." 

"Where are you guys moving?" Gwen said, interrupting Nick. 

"Austin, Texas" Nick said. "Do you wan-"

"Yes I want to move in with you Nick." Gwen smiled. "You really think I would say no?" Nick chuckled and turned around. He started typing and turned back around. 

"I'll let Isaac know. We plan on meeting up and driving to Texas together." Nick said. 

"I'm down for that. Who all plans to move in?" Gwen asked. 

"Larry, Tanner, Isaac, me and you. Maybe Yumi but we don't know yet." Nick said as he looked back at his computer. "Isaac is excited now" Gwen chuckled and got up. 

"We should probably start the packing process, yeah?" Nick chuckled and shook his head. 

"Gwen, we have a month to pack." Gwen shrugged and walked out of the room. She went into the garage and saw some extra boxes they had leftover from when they first moved in. She grabbed two of the extra large boxes and headed to her room. She opened the door and Nick was standing near her closet. He turned around and smiled. 

"I don't want you to pack alone. I know how boring that is."  Nick said as he grabbed one of the boxes from Gwen's hand. "What should we pack first?" 

"Let's pack my books" Gwen goes over to her bookshelf and starts to take books off. She stacks them in the box and looked at the little knick knacks on the bookshelf. "Do we have bubble wrap?" Nick shrugged and Gwen sighed. 

"Do you want to go get bubble wrap?" Gwen nodded and the two of them walked to the entry way. They both put on their shoes and Nick grabbed his keys. They walked out and got in the car. Nick started driving to Home Depot and Gwen took a photo of them. She sent it to the groupchat. 

isaacwhy
the hell are you two going?

gwenzrite
getting bubble wrap so we can pack 

larrycroft
wait
your moving in with us??

gwenzrite
surprise?? :)

larrycroft
WOOOOOOO

Gwen chuckled and put her phone down to see they were at Home Depot. They got out and walked in. They walked down the isles and found the bubble wrap. Nick grabbed two big rolls and they went to check out. The girl at the register looked up from her phone and she gasped. 

"Oh my god, are you Softwilly?" Nick chuckled and nodded. "It's so nice to meet you, can I get a photo with you?" 

"Of course" Nick said with a smile on his face. The girl turned her phone so it showed Nick and her in the photo. Gwen stood off to the side and the girl put her phone down after taking pictures. She began to ring up the bubble wrap and talked to Nick. The transaction ended and Nick and Gwen went out to the car. Gwen opened up her phone and messaged the groupchat.

gwenzrite
nick just got recognized by the cashier 
girl didn't even notice me lmaooo

bigT
serves you right bitch

gwenzrite
thanks tanner :D! 

Gwen put her phone down and Nick drove them home. They spent the rest of the night packing up items that they don't use everyday. 

an short and kinda meh chapter but hey at least it's a chapter. anyways, have a good day/night and be safe. also make sure to vote or share this story around as it helps me out. thanks :))