Chapter 2 Outtakes/Shenanigans + A/N

Outtakes 1

J : "Good morning. You Know Experiment 2004, yes?"

M : "The Second Coming?"

J : "Yes. I need you to-"

Suddenly, the door opened, and Dr. Kitsune came storming in, intensely crying.

K : "あなたのラット!あなたは私にさよならを言わなかった!*Depressed fox noises*"

[YOU RAT! YOU DIDN'T SAY GOODBYE TO ME!]

M : "What-?"

She then slammed the door shut with full force. I felt the wind hit my face.

(A/N : DiTto...Just why....) An awkward silence followed.

M : "What...was that....?"

J : "She's very emotional sometimes. Get used to it."

M : "Uhm, okay. Anyways, what did you need me for?"

Outtakes 2

M : "No....I'm so sorry, little one...I tried to talk Dr. Jimmine out of it, or at least have someone else do it but....."

A long silence followed.

Just then, a young woman appeared in the room. She looked a bit like Dr. Jimmine, but with an orange dress and dark red-orange cape with an orange bear mask on the side of her face instead of her lab coat with a small orange bear by her side.

Jimmy : "HELLO I AM JIMMY THE JIMMY DRACULA I SHALL DRINK YOUR JIMMY BLOOD MWAHHAHAHAHAHA *DRINKS BOTH THEIR BLOOD*"

DiTto : "JIMMY! NO! *SPRAYS WITH JIMMY SUNLIGHT* BAD JIMMY DRACULA!"

Jimmy : "AHHHHHHHHHHH-"

After that, they both disappeared in the blink of an eye.

SC + M : ". . . What the h3// was that?!"

CO (off camera) : "No swearing!"

Outtakes 3

About 15 seconds later, she came speeding through the door... maybe a little too fast... (she fell lols...)

K : "OW..... oof... OH here's the pain killer!"

It was a small epipen with a label that said 'All Purpose Pain-Killer'

K : "Mmmmm ow that hit hard... ANYWAY EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC OF AN EPIPEN...oooww"

I just stared at her.

M : "Uhm. Okay?"

K : "Sorry I'm dying.... Oof"

SC : "GIVE ME THE GOSH D4MN EPIPEN I'M LITERALLY DYING OVER HERE OWWWWWWWW-"

Outtakes 4

J : "Go play with the stickmen. They've been asking where you were since you left."