Chapter 3 - Crazy Date Night

"Talking"

("Whispering")

"Thinking"

"SHOUTING"

"Singing"

Person 1/Person 2

.

.

.

(Quick A/N : This chapter will contain spoilers for the Super Mario Bros Movie. I'll put a warning tho, don't worry! If you haven't seen it, then I highly recommend it! It's a great and very funny movie. This chapter's concept was also originally made a week or two after the Super Mario Bros Movie came out so pls just pretend they're re-showing the movie. :'> )

Time : 6:03 PM

Date : Thursday, April 11th

Setting : Megan's House.

-~-~-~-~-~-MEGAN'S POV-~-~-~-~-~-

It was our break day, and the night of the movie. Me and Melanie sped all around the city looking for the perfect costumes. We finally got them at like 10 at night yesterday. The movie was at 7 PM, and Kitsune was picking us at at around 6:20 so we had time to chat and get some food. Jimmine would be waiting for us there. Me and Melanie got in our costumes and now we're just waiting for her to pick us up.

ML: "So! Gonna meet your work partners, huh? What're they like?"

MG : "Kitsune's super nice, and she's been dying to meet you ever since I told her about you. Jimmine can be really serious and sometimes mean but for the most part she's pretty well mannered."

ML : "Hmmm...I feel like me and Kitsune will get along well, but I'm not sure about Jimmine. What do they look like?"

MG : "Well, Kitsune has whitish-indigo hair. She also has purplish eyes and an eyepatch for some reason."

ML : "And Jimmine?"

MG : "Jimmine's has ginger hair and brown eyes. She usually has her hair up in two buns that look like bear ears."

ML : "Well, makes sense that she'd cosplay as Daisy. She also has ginger-ish brown hair."

MG : "Yeah. Anyways, after the movie, do you wanna eat someplace?"

ML : "Hmmm....no. I'm good."

There was a bit of awkward silence for a while. Until of course...

MG : "How's your life been?"

We both laughed at the out-of-context question.

ML : "Hehehe, Meggie, we live together! You know me! But if you want an answer.."

She started to speak in a funny accent which made me laugh.

ML : "My life has been exceptionally great. Thank you, my King Koopa."

I spoke in my usual bad Scottish accent. For me at least.