Welcome To The Family

Valentine's POV

When we finished our food, me and Bret got ready for bed. Bret and me were both tired and we both had a big day tomorrow.

"How do you feel baby?" I ask getting ready for my shower.

"I'm alright V. I think I made a good impression on your parents at their party."

"I think you did too. I think they will be surprised to see you." I say walking to the bathroom.

Bret follows me to the bathroom and as I turn around, I notice he was this lustful look on his face.

"You want to shower with me?" I ask putting my hands on his chest.

He nods and puts one hand on my waist and his other hand on my butt.

"You want to see me naked?" I ask pulling his shirt up and letting him toss it over his head and on the chair in my room.

"That would really make you happy wouldn't it babe?" I ask him smiling and caressing his face.

"Yeah it would. I crave you honey." He says lowly.

I pull his him closer to me and whisper in his ear,

"One day darling."

I pull away from him and finished walking to the bathroom to enjoy my shower. I can be such a tease sometimes!

I finish my nightly routine and come out in my bathroom, my nighty, robe, and slippers. Bret is on the bed still shirtless flipping through the channels on the tv.

"You ok baby?" I ask crawling into bed beside him

"I crave you Valentine, you drive me crazy." He admits looking me deep into my eyes

"I know baby, but I want to make sure I feel secure in our relationship before we take it that far." I say drawing on this chest with my finger.

"I'll do whatever it takes baby."

"I know you will."

When I woke up the next morning, Bret was just finishing taking a shower. I stretch out and give him a big smile as I see him walking out the bathroom.

"Good morning darling. How did you sleep?" I ask getting out of bed to greet him with a good morning kiss.

"Good morning honey, I slept well, how did you sleep?" Bret asked me pulling up closer to him.

"I slept wonderful. Are you excited? The family breakfast is going to start at 9. You wanna help me pick out something to where?" I ask him rubbing his arms.

He nods and gives me a smile and I head to my closet to find something cute to wear for the family breakfast.

I opted for these two matching sets but couldn't figure which color to wear.

"Which color Bret? Pink or gray?" I ask modeling the outfit for him.

"Pink."

"Pink it is! I'm start on my hair and we can head out.

Bret gets dressed and waits for me to finish up.

I grab my jacket and purse and we head out.

"How do you feel baby?" I asked him hooking my arm in his. My goodness he was huge.

"I'm ok. I hungry. And cold."

"We're almost there baby. You're going to have a big breakfast." I laugh  grabbing his arm leading him to the house.

Mommy and Daddy's House

Once we got there, we were greeted my Willow and Apollo

"Hey sis, hey Bret, I didn't know you were coming." He said smiling giving him dab. I hug Apollo and grab Willow and lead Bret into the kitchen. Mommy and daddy were just finishing up cooking breakfast and was getting all the grandkids plates together.

"Hi mommy! Hi daddy!" I exclaimed putting Willow in her high chair

"Hey baby, hello Bret, so good to see you again!" Mommy said as she extended her arms to Bret as she kissed his cheek and gave him a big hug.

"Nice to see you again Bret, how have you been?" Daddy asked him giving him a firm handshake and patting him on the back.

"Breakfast is almost ready, make yourself at home."

Me and Bret walk into the family room and sit down in one of recliners.

"Hi everybody, how has everyone been?" I ask my family members making myself comfortable on Bret's lap.

"We've been good V, it's a blessing we're all here together." My cousin Roxanne said. "Who's your friend?"

"Y'all this is Bret, he's my boyfriend, he'll be spending Thanksgiving with us this year. This will be his first American Thanksgiving!" I tell them rubbing Bret's stomach.

"Alright, where you from playa?" One of my other cousins Daryl asked.

"Canada." Bret said smiling.

"Ooouuu he's foreign. Go head girl." Another one of my cousins Vanessa said smiling.

"Y'all are so silly. Canada isn't even that far away." I said laughing looking at Bret who was laughing too.

We talked with our family some more until Daddy came in and told everyone the food was ready.

Bret's POV

Everyone is so welcoming and nice. Being has been great. I'm so happy Valentine wanted me to come.

Valentine's POV

We all gathered in the kitchen and Daddy blessed the food.

"Make sure you fix your man a plate now Valentine" Mommy said feeding one of the grand babies.

"Yes mommy, I know. What do you want to eat baby." I ask looking up at Bret.

"Everything." He said with a big goofy smile on his face.

I smile back and make a plate with everything on it.

"I'll bring it to you sweetie." I tell him and usher Bret to go back into the living room.

I bring Bret his plate and we start eating our breakfast. My baby know he can eat!

"This is delicious hun." Bret says taking a bite out of a piece of bacon

"I'm happy you like it baby! I hope you're not to full to help be a taste tester for the cookies I'm baking for Thanksgiving." I say wiping the side of his mouth with a napkin.

When everyone finished eating, we all just sat around enjoying each other company and reminiscing. I wanted to leave early so I can get a head start on the cookies I wanted to bake.

"See y'all later everybody! The food was delicious as always. Love y'all!" I said as me and Bret start heading out the door to go back to the other side of the compound.

"Bye baby! Bye Bret." I'll call you later Valentine." Mommy says giving us both a hug.

"Bye darling, be careful out there, both of you." Daddy said giving me a kiss on the cheek and shaking Bret's hand.

Bret's POV

Once Mr. Youngblood finished shaking my hand, he whispered in my ear

"Welcome to the family son."

Wow! Looks like Abraham this Bret is a great guy too!! I know, I know, I was supposed to post this chapter ages ago, but I've been so busy with life and everything I've been forgetting. I also has a new wrestling crush. Drumroll please......... Dave Bautista!!! Y'all he's FINE. Comment on this chapter and also comment and tell me if y'all are down for s Bautista story too! Thank you guys so much for Ready! Happy New Year! May this year be prosperous and peaceful for you all!!!❤️💞🥳