✮| Detention Part 1 | By: GaryxMarshalLee

(In this Au Gumball is A  chemistry Teacher and marshal lee is his head over heels student.
Also dw it's not Proship In this AU.)

"Marshall Lee class is going to start in a minute, aren't you coming?" asks my best friend Finn as he adjusts his backpack.

"Nah man, I'll wait 15 minutes before coming."

"Why? Mr. Gumball warned you yesterday about tardiness."

"Exactly."

Finn's eyes go wide, "Shit Marshall! I thought you had given up on him."

"I can't help who my heart beats to." I say in a dramatic way

"Whatever, I don't care." Finn rolls his eyes before walking away towards chemistry class. I smirk then sneak into the boys' washroom as the final bell goes. Hiding into an empty stall I wait for the time to roll by.

When the time is up I leave the washroom and stroll towards class. When I reach it I wonder if it's best if I walk in or if I knock first. I was never the polite one so why decide to be one now? I shrug to myself then slam the door open to create a dramatic entrance fit just for me.

"The King is in the house baby!" I call then hoot three times and receive wild calls from the guys sitting at the back of the class.

"Marshall Lee Abadeer, you are fifteen minutes late. Again."

I turn to my side and find my chemistry Teacher, Mr. B. Gumball, annoyed. His arms were crossed, his brows were furrowed, and his lips were twisted in a snarl. Man he looks really hot when he's mad.

"Bubba my man, what's up?" I say coolly

"Don't call me that." He says between his gritted teeth then he takes a deep breath as if to calm himself down and says, "Just take a seat. And next time I'll appreciate it if you do not disturb my class when you walk in late."

I sigh and walk to my seat trying not to sulk. Honestly I was expecting a detention. I slouch on my seat and nod towards Finn who was beside me.

"Happy now?" he whispers sarcastically

"No. Why didn't he give me detention?" I whisper back harshly

"Are you serious? You just got out of one last week! Do you not want to graduate this year?"

"If I don't get his heart by the end of this year then no." I say as I pull out a straw and a piece of paper

Finn nudges me and gives me the 'what the fuck are you doing look?" and I mouth 'watch me'

While Mr. Bubba was explaining the difference between Polar atoms and non-polar atom I tear a piece of paper, chew on it then when Bubba gives the class his back to write on the blackboard I aim my straw at him and shoot. Unfortunately my aim is off and it doesn't hit him. Finn slaps the back of my head and whispers,

"spitball? Are you a kid?"

"Hey I need a detention! So either help me or ignore me." I whisper back

Finn huffs then turn around and start copying down what's written on the board. I sigh then go back to try to get myself into trouble. Mr. B Gumball came to our school two years ago; he is the youngest teacher in our school. It was pretty obvious he's a smarty pants. I remember the day my heart started fluttering at the sight of him, I was a sophomore trying to stay out of trouble as much as possible but trouble was after me wherever I went. I remember getting pulled into the principal's office for a crime I hadn't committed, someone had vandalized school property and they immediately assumed it was me. But Gumball defended me and told the principal who the really culprit was, he even forced the principal to apologize to me. I started warming up to him, but when I realized I wasn't the only one getting that attention I hated him. I didn't realize I fell in love until a year later.

I grumble in frustration when I fail to get Gumball's attention. Detention is about the only time where I can flirt with him without him running away using some sort of an excuse. I won't stop till I have his heart...or at least what's in his pants. I'm about to give up when I get called on.

"Mr. Lee?"

I look directly at his eyes and not bother to stand up, "yes?" I say wearing a lop-sided grin

I notice his cheeks redden a bit before he coughs and it's gone, "Do you the answer?"

"huh?" I ask stumped

"Is Cyanide polar or non-polar?"

"Aaaaah....if I don't know the answer will I get detention?"

"No. Now do you or do you not know the answer?"

"Depends really." I shrug

"Honestly Marshall." He sighs, then goes and asks another student. I bite my lip to stop myself from attacking Gumball. I need to get his attention; he should be looking at me only! Why the hell is he smiling at that girl? That's it. I'm getting this detention by force.

I rip a piece of paper from my notebook crumble it and throw it at Gumball. He whips his head and glares at me, "Yes, Mr. Lee?"

"I know the answer." I say simply

Gumball looks surprised, he blinks twice before taking few steps away from the blackboard and giving me the chalk, "Well, go ahead then. Write it down." He says with a small smile that gives my stomach butterflies. I swallow the lump in my throat and walk towards him. I pick the chalk and start writing the answer. Instead of writing the correct answer though, I draw I big dick and write beside it very inappropriate phrases. The whole class erupts in laughter as I step back to reveal my art. Mr. Gumball on the other hand has completely lost his mind.

"Out. Now." He says

Not the reaction I was hoping for. I shrug and turn around walking towards the door

"Yo Finn, take care of my stuff will ya." I say before stepping out.

What took by surprise though is when Gumball steps out with me; I turn to face him wondering what he's going to say.

"Marshall Lee, what are you doing? I know you're a lot smarter than that, your chemistry test scores prove so. Why are you trying to provoke me? If you keep this up you might not graduate!" he says his voice gentle and I can tell how much he cares

"So...long story short, detention?"

He huffs and there's that beautiful smile of his, "Yes, detention. Today after school."

SCORE!

"Can't wait to see you!" I say trying to hold back my excitement, and then decide to screw it. I lean in and press a kiss on his lips. "Later sugar!" I wink then skip away to waste the rest of this period but not before seeing Gumball's face bright red.