Chapter 2: Dessner Joe

Paris.

The City of dreams.

Where all my dreams, hopes, and how i met someone in restaurant.

The way i looked at her, her eyes, her lips,

everything!!!

The reason i fell.

I noticed that she kept looking at me and i pretending that i didn't see her.

But my eyes!

I still kept looking at her and i feel nervous cause i want to come to her at sit next to her table.

But my nervous and fear, face me! But i fight for it and i come to her table.

The first thing i said to her

"bonjour mademoissaile magnifique" 

and she greet me too.

We've been talked for hours about personal life.

"You know in my pla-,

speaking of the devil!"

When i still talking to her, my mom called me.

I don't know why i didn't want to go because maybe i fell already?

Or not already? There's a lot of questions that questioning my mind.

I wanna ask her so bad at many things but the winds starts to flow calamitously.

"I go now, there is an emergency sorry".

"Alright go now" she said.

"Mom!

What happened?"

Mom said that my dad suddenly collapsed and now he is in hospital.

When i heard that i started to bring important things just in case there's an tremedous thing happened.

When i kept driving i started to smile because it is one of my most memorable night that happened to me. I want to remembering good memories while i drive rather than worrying a lot for my dad.

When we got in the hospital the doctor said that my father have stage 3 pancreatic cancer. The leaves fall but the tree still standing.

When we heard about that, i suddenly go in outside of hospital to have a tranquilities of my mind.

It's my first time that i smoke 3 cigarettes. Maybe i worried a lot to my dad. How my brain says slippery slope about that. How the land of copper, comes into rust that we didn't notice.

How our life so ferociously. Why? Why? Why!!!? My mental breakdown strikes again!  That night are one of my worst and best day of my life.

My mom said that 'it's time to go home, let's hope and pray that Robert survives in  that cancer!". 

Few days ago, my dads get chemo and it continues so he can get better.  So my Mom said that go to Carrefour Market to buy the ingredients for my dad's birthday.

Carrefour Market,

one of the worst supermarket ever!

Because of to much noise and crowded people!

But their products are so cheap honestly. When i still choosing the products.

There's a woman who's running and it's going to my cart!

"Shit!"

I said. She slipped then, i caught her!

We have a eye to eye contact, hoping she still remember me.

Hello Miss Gorgeous again!

By the way, i'm Dessner Joe, but you can call me

"Joe"

"Oh hi! I'm Alison Taylor!

Nice to meet you again Mister Joe!

I'm literally so excited for tomorrow!!!

So i need to prepare right now everything i need! My clothes, my perfume, my car, and lastly my money!

So after i prepared everything my auntie called me that they will visiting my dad tomorrow. So it is my time tomorrow that i will leave my dad to my auntie to check him.

When i was shipwrecked, i thought of you, in the cracks of light i dreamed to you.

She is so gorgeous!!! My heart keeps calling her name.

Alison!

Alison!

Alison!

Oh i'm so very excited tomorrow!

I hope the devil didn't appear.

I want to watch wisteria grow, over my barred feat.

But right i feel i'm escaping my imagination. I usually write, and talked in deep words cause i like the literatures of shakespeare honestly.

So i'm gonna sleep now hahahaha.

But then she texted me and suddenly the temperature of heat in my face suddenly burning!

I'm very thrilled right now cause she texted me

"See you tomorrow Joe!"

and

"Good Night!"

Ack!!! So i texted her also

"See you tomorrow Alison! Good Night sweet dreams!"

I think the moon is crescent hahhaha.

So Good Night!

:)