Matt - sick

Hii,

Soo this gonna be my first one shot :)
As I said before, its a sickfic hehe
Hope you guys enjoy this, please let me know what you think in the comments!

Thanks for reading :)

Wordcount: 4 thousand words (wow)

TW: sick, vomit

-----

Sitting on the couch, Nick was editing tomorrow's car video which they had filmed just a couple of hours ago. Chris and Matt had disappeared into their bedrooms about an hour ago, after wishing a good night, leaving Nick by himself to finish the video.

He was almost done when he caught the glimpse of someone standing a few feet away from him. Nick's head shot up, ready to fight whoever had made their way into the house.

"Jesus Christ, Matt." Nick gasped, when he realised it was in fact his brother and not an intruder, just standing in front of him. "The fuck is wrong with you, I thought somebody fucking broke in." Nick said, shaking his head.

"Sorry." Matt muttered, voice hoarse. He walked over and let himself fall down next to Nick. "Whats wrong?" Nick asked. "I thought you were gonna go to sleep." Matt just shrugged, grabbing the TV remote and turning it on. "Cant sleep." He said, opening netflix and choosing a film.

Nick went back to editing the video, keeping one ear open and covering his other one with his heaphones (please know what i mean lol) so he could edit but still talk to Matt.

"Any reason?" He asked, glancing at Matt, to see his reaction. His brother just shrugged again, leaning back into the couch and concentrating on the film on screen.

Nick sighed, Matt wouldn't say anything else, and put his headphones on completely, finally finishing the new video.

-

It took Nick another thirty minutes until he was finally done. Matt had his head on Nick's shoulder, his eyes closed, breathing steadily, the TV still quietly playing the movie.

Nick felt bad, he didn't want to wake his brother. On tour he had had problems with falling asleep and actually sleeping, especially on the bus, and he looked so peaceful right now. But he himself also really wanted to go to bed, considering it was already past 3 in the morning, and he also really needed to pee, he didn't really have a choice.

"Matt." Nick whispered, trying his best to be gentle. His brother didn't move an inch. "Matthew." Nick tried again, a little louder this time. Matt grumbled and slowly opened his eyes.

He winced and sat up straighter, lifting his head from Nick's shoulder, and rubbed his eyes. "What time is it?" He mumbled, taking his hand away from his face. "Almost three thirty." Nick answered and Matt nodded. He yawned. "I'm going to bed." He informed his brother and got up, slowly.

Matt stumbled a little, almost face planting on the ground, Nick quickly reached forward and grabbed him by his waist. "Woah, careful." He mumbled, standing up as well. Matt held onto Nick's shoulder, closing his eyes, awfully unseady on his feet.

After a few seconds Matt let go and Nick slowly removed his hands, still ready to hold his brother if he showed any signs of falling over. "What was that? You good?" Nick asked, concern in his voice. Matt swallowed and nodded. "Yeah, I- I don't what happened." Nick didn't like the stumble in his brothers voice. "Sit back down, I'll grab you some water." He told him. Luckily Matt didn't protest and just fell back on to the couch, buring his head in his hands.

Nick went over to the kitchen, turning on their big light, the past hours, the only thing spending light had been a small lamp next to the couch and the TV, and grabbed a glass, filling it up with water.