>>FIVE<<

Nikki P.O.V

Class finally ended and I gather all of my things and put them in my black jansport backpack and put it on my shoulders. I saw Lexie waiting for me by the door and I got my volleyball practice duffel bag with my initials monogram on it and started walking to Lexie but was stopped by a large hand grabbing my hand and I immediately felt sparks I turned around and was face to face with Nate Maloley.

"Hey Nikki" he said smiling at me still holding my hand

"Hey Nate Wassup" I said (A/N: DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE LOL SORRY ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY)

"I was wondering if you wanna sit with me and my friends at lunch today" he said lacing our fingers together

"U-u-u-um y-yeah sure" I said stuttering like an idiot damn i need to stop stuttering i need to get that checked out.

"Alright cool see you at lunch" he said smirking

"Wait is it ok if my friend Lexie can come to?"

"Yeah sure as long as you sit by me though" he said smirking while gently rubbing his thumb on our laced hands

"O-o-o-o-ok " I said stuttering. Damn I need some help.

We stood there looking in each other eyes while still holding hands when our little moment was interrupted by Lexie

"Yo if you love birds are done flirting with each other I would love to get to Geometry for once and not be late." Lexie said ruining this really special moment

"Ok coming sorry I gotta go but I will see you at lunch." I said

"Alright see you at lunch Lil Mama" he said leaning in and kissed my cheek and letting go of our laced hands and left to go to class.

I walked over to Lexie blushing and linked my arms into her's and walked to Geometry together and lucky for us we were not late.

~~~~~~SKIP TO LUNCH~~~~~~

Nate P.O.V

I can't believe I actually talked to her I'm usually shy around her but i wasn't this time was it fate telling me that she's the one for me but why would she wanna be with a guy like me I'm not the right guy I do drugs, I fuck girls and then leave them, I'm a player, and I was in a fucking gang for crying out loud but I got out of that gang because it didn't feel right but still would Nikki really wanna date a guy who's been in a gang.

While I was to busy thinking I didn't even realize that Nikki was sitting right beside me God she smells so good that may sound creepy but guess what I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

"Hey Nate" she said not stuttering for once but I think when she stutters it's really adorable.

"Hey babe" I said which made everyone at my table turn and look at me and Nikki which made her blush

"Oh shit i'm sorry i didn't mean to say that sorry it kind of slipped out sorry"

"It's ok Nate really it's fine" she said grabbing my hand from under the table and lacing our fingers together and resting it on her lap. And for the rest of lunch we had our hand laced together and under the table talking and laughing with everyone at the table.

~~~~~~END OF SCHOOL~~~~~~

"Hey Nikki wait up" I said running to her to see that she was locking her car door.

She stop and turned around and i stood there checking her out (Nikki's Volleyball practice above) her ass looks so good in those shorts I just wanna squeeze it Damn these hormones.

"Hey Nate Wassup" (A/N: AHHH I DID IT AGAIN OK SORRY BACK TO THE STORY)

"I -I w-w-w-w-w-was wondering if you wanna go out this Friday I-I-I mean if you want to I-I-I mean you probably have plans so it's cool if you don't it's fi-" I said but was interrupted by Nikki

"Nate it's fine i would to go out with you" she said giggling

"Ok cool" I said walking a little closer to her so our bodies were almost touching and being face to face with each other but due to me being taller than her I was practically looking down at her kidding but I think its cute that she's short.

I pulled out my Silver Iphone 6 and gave it to her while she gave me her Gold Iphone 6 and we both our numbers into each other's phone.

We gave each our phones back and I looked what she put in my phone for her contact

*Nikki's contact name: It's Nikki Bitch

*Nate's contact name: Daddy

"Well I gotta go but I will see you on Friday" she said walking to the gym to go to volleyball practice

"Friday" I said to myself while watching her walk to practice damn her ass though I'm in love..... Wait what?? Can I possibly be in love with Nikki?.

THAT WAS A LONG CHAPTER BUT ANYWAYS HOPE YOU LIKE IT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS NIKKI'S AND NATE'S DATE SO BE READY AND NATE OVERCOME HIS SHYNESS AND HE'S IN LOVE WITH NIKKI THIS HAS TO BE MY FAVORITE CHAPTER I EVER WROTE YAY SO I MAY UPDATE TOMORROW SO BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THAT LOVE YOU GUYS.

Songs of the chapter:

•Lovin So Hard by Becky G

10 Votes for next chapter

~~~Bethany~~~