Isabella's Rising Spirit

Shaking mental barriers and comfort zones
Here she stands, ready to communicate a form of empowerment through her hips, and dancing is a visual tool that speaks the language of music. From the beat of the drums to the passion of the melody, Isabella can't help but feel her body become one with the music. She has the spotlight and has to think quickly before her mental challenges come forth. She knows to keep her calm, but it's a matter of minutes before she freezes and loses control. She battles with anxiety and has to come out of her shell. The environment and attention shake her inside, but like a warrior, she stands strong and smiles against the pain of her anxiety; her smile is powerful, like her imaginary sword slicing through her problems. And yes, she will fight through this uphill battle.
Isabella has a mindset for controlling moments like these, so if you're curious and want to take a powerful piece of advice, watch how she handles these moments. She uses a form of meditation (focusing on a single target to increase awareness of the moment.), which is closing her eyes and going to a serene place where she will act as if no one is watching. She sees herself in a euphoric garden, where the gentle waterfall resembles how soft and flowing her arms move. Her mind relaxes as she grows more comfortable in her surroundings. She takes a chance that will develop new neural pathways (New connections in the brain that make it easier for her to feel comfortable enough to dance in front of an entire audience), and these neural pathways will break the chains of a mental problem, all because she grew to face her fears. She breathes deeply and takes the strength of a lion to continue showing nothing but a smile and calm moves as she feels her heart in her throat. Her composure grows as every second is spent realizing positive mantras her mother once gave her. Like, "Isabella, you're strong like a lion, and when you get the chance, I hope you dance." Isabella started to cry tears of joy deep inside when she realized her mother loved her and wanted her to dance. And so she kept in her heart a few things for that night and many more nights to come, like how she was a warrior and could do this. Her beautiful mind was damaged but grew strong like roaring ocean waves in the rough waters of life. She opened her eyes and continued to dance as if no one was watching; she breathed deeply and focused on herself. It was as if the entire audience wasn't there. Tonight was a night where she wouldn't back down and leave the stage; it was the night of rising like a phoenix. The fire in her spirit ignites as she only moves forward and takes a leap of faith. The stage became her home, and she became free. She spun, shook, and did hip drops to the drums that made her body move. She only saw herself dancing and truly acted like nobody was there, and then her inner beauty came out. She would tell herself things like, "I'm a warrior; I shake powerfully like how my spirit shakes this ground," and so throughout the night, she would give herself mantras while moving.
Rising Through The Fire
Like a phoenix, she started to realize she could dance like nobody was there, but people were there, and they loved her; they thought that she was beautiful, and so she said to herself, I will only focus on the positivity and spread my wings. At the music's turn, she begins her show, her rite of passage. The memories of all those times she couldn't dance in front of people come flooding back, and damn, does it feel good for her that she can now be free. The passion she throws into dancing takes over. She rises like a phoenix.