Chapter 10: Report & End of Semester

Monday,

In Mr. Nezu's Office,

Mr. Nezu can be seeing doing his paperwork when a phone call came for him, for Mr. Nezu to take the call for a moment.

Mr. Nezu: Mr. Nezu speaking?..... Oh. Young (Y/n), charmed to hear you..... mhm, now what do I owe you the pleasure?...... mhm...... mhm..... shocked You, Uraraka and Midoriya what?!

Mr. Nezu ask in shock.

As you and Mr. Nezu were on the phone, you began to give Mr. Nezu the intel he has gotten from Shigaraki, including some important infromation during the meal and before leaving. Hearing this, Mr. Nezu thought hard and thought of an idea.

Mr. Nezu: Young (Y/n). I think you should come to my office after first period. I'll have someone come over to talk to you.... Nope. They don't have to since you say you vouch for them..... I'll see you later. hangs up and sighs Tomura Shigaraki, the League of Villains. They do seem to add up, mostly. picks up the phone Well, it would appear that I would need his help to investigate this.

He said as he dials a number.

TIMESKIP:

It was just after first period in Class 1-A as everyone began talking about Summer Camp, once again while discussing on what's to come for the next semester. As your classmates kept discussing, you immediately left the classroom, for Ida to notice you leaving.

Ida: (Y/n)? Going somewhere?

(Y/n): Ah, yes. Mr. Nezu wanted to talk to me about something. I hope it's not too important.

Ida: I see. Then I won't hold you up, then.

(Y/n): Thanks, Class Rep.

You said as you left.

When you arrived at the Principal's Office, you knocked on the door and open it as you enter.

(Y/n): Excuse me? I'm coming in.

Mr. Nezu: You may.

???: Ah, you must be the one Mr. Nezu has been talking about. You must be, (Y/n) (L/n), the Reionics Hero: Cerebro, right?

(Y/n): That's right. And you aaaarrrree....???

Mr. Nezu: This is Mr. Tsukauchi. A Detective in the Police Force.

 A Detective in the Police Force