Part 3- Becoming mates ✪

This was quite forward of him to suggest such a scandalous activity but I am a tad curious about feeling the sensations that can come from a personal affair.

Michaelis was certainly rumored to be an absolute mind blowing lover, even Hannah had brought it up since she had come into contact with Mathilda.

Such a generous yet unforgiving bed partner, she had said to the flower demon. She practically swooned. She was the only one out of two who survived coming into contact with the earl and his faithful dog.

Beast I believe her name was, she died because of Ciel's lethally accurate security team. I can still hear that reaper cry about how his Sebas-chan had slept with a woman with nothing to brag about but large breasts.

But I no doubt a being who can take pleasure and give it so excellently must've had other previous partners and experience. I never did have such an experience, I was too busy hunting souls and laying in leisure.

I didn't dare let another soul get close to me. But now out of sheer curiosity I might change my mind for my arch nemesis. He seems like the type to have a one time affair and continue as if nothing happened. Which I don't mind in the slightest, I'm just satisfying a curiosity, an itch of interest. I let him pull me throughout the manor and I could feel my heart pulsing in excitement.

Would he be gentle? Maybe brutal because of our status as enemies. The area in between my legs started to warm up and gave a pulse. I can't also help but feel intimidated, I know that many women experience the initial act of intercourse as slightly painful or uncomfortable. But after the initial shock and pain it turns into a hot viscous pleasure.

I can feel my folds gaining moisture as he picked up his pace as if we were almost there. My heart can't stop hammering itself against my chest and my face felt as if it was set aflame. How sebastian will undo all of Hannah's hard work? Will he just rip it off me or will his slowly piece by piece take his time while teasing me.

We make a harsh right and He leads me to a unused bedroom. Its walls were painted a sandy beige color with hardwood floors that have been thoroughly polished, against the wall straight ahead from the door laid a queen sized bed held up by an iron bed frame, against the wall to the left was a wardrobe, it looked to be made from oak. Across from the wardrobe was a fireplace with a desk to the left of it.

The bed was crisp and well maintained, because we demon don't really need to sleep it was more like a luxury a few can spare. I like sleeping, it's like you're drifting away into your imagination and letting it run absolutely wild. In a flash I'm thrown onto the empty unoccupied bed and before I could recover I was quickly trapped within a cage created by the raven above me. His forearms next to my face, our nose's barely a centimeter apart his breath fanning itself against my face.

My corset was tighter than before and my petticoat had risen up. He rose and had my waist caged in between his muscular thighs, with a smirk while letting his eyes turn their demonic fiery hot fuchsia.

He then took his long slim fingers and bit the cloth of the glove, while maintaining eye contact he slowly pulled at the fabric with his teeth letting the glove slid of his hands and onto the floor besides us.

He proceeded to do the same thing to his other glove and then I felt his hands gripping my hips and I couldn't help but let out a shutter.

Sebastian then started to undo all the hard work that Hannah had put into my attire this morning, with such fluidity he took off the apron around my waist, the white pinafore around my shoulders and continued to slowly peel off every article of clothing until he reached my chemise, corset and pantalets. He stared at the spot in between my legs and licked his lips as if he was witnessing a finely laid out dessert.