💊 Freezed

Sick - han
Caregiver - 2tobasco + hyunjin

It's almost winter and the weather is getting cold. This morning han woke up to find out that he doesn't feel well, his felt like there's rocks in his stomach and the they're pulling his stomach down. But it wasn't really that bad so he went to dance practice and song record normally.

Today they got an early day off and han is glad. After 3racha and hyunjin went back to the dorm, han felt that the feeling is getting worse and he felt like his stomach acid has been freezed.

He didn't really know what to do but don't want to bother his hyungs and so he hide in his room cuddling his blanket trying to warm his stomach up and unfreeze the stomach acid. But clearly it didn't work

A few hours later, bang chan called him to have dinner with the rest and he had cooked the meal himself tonight. Han didn't really feel much better but he didn't want to turn down bang chan so he slowly went to the dinning room and have dinner with the rest.

But dinner didn't really go as plan, the pace of his eating gets slower and slower as he felt worse and worse every single minute until he can't hold it in anymore and ran to the toilet to throw up.

His hyungs are shocked and ran to the toilet to check up on him,"Sungie? What happened, you ok?" They saw han crouched in front of the toilet and struggling to breathe from the last vomiting and his face is tinted red with traces of tears on his face.

"Omg sungie you threw up" Bang chan is the first one to speak after awhile of shock between the 3 of them. He crouched next to han, patting his back softly as a comfort and to make him breathe better while keep mumbling "you're ok" to keep him calm.

A few minutes later, when han can breathe better and his face is less red, hyunjin helped han to clean up while changbin needs to clean the toilet (I'm sorry) and chan bring han to his room and let him rest.

"Sungie how long have you been hiding this from us, I mean you looked fine the whole day" Bang chan is curious about why would he throw up, he didn't really want to ask much but he feels like he needs to know.

"I'm sorry, I didn't thought it will turn out that bad" Han sobbed feelings horrible about hiding it from his hyungs and still feeling a bit sick. "Oh sungie why are you apologizing you're fine, we'll just take care of you now" Bang chan calm the crying down while the others join them in the room.

"Hannie, can you tell us what happened so we could know how to help you?" Changbin asked softly. "Ummm well it started this morning but I wasn't feeling that bad at all, it's just like my stomach is heavy. But later when we got back to the dorm I feel like my stomach is freezed and it's just not functioning. And I just ate a little and I threw up" Han explained the whole situation to his hyungs.

"Right so you need to wear warmer clothes and I'll bring you some paracetamol and we'll see how you do tmr and maybe let you a day off. I think you're also a bit too stressed" Hyunjin suggested while walking out of the room to get the medicine and water while the rest went through his wardrobe and find him a cozy and fluffy pyjamas to keep him warm. Hyunjin came back a few minutes later with both the medicine and water. Han took it all at the same time before letting his hyungs tugged him the sleep.

My first oneshot I feel like it's a bit short but I'll improve in the next few, and thanks for reading everyone

Request always open and please give me as many as you can think so I will have inspiration to write on the next (don't update regularly)

Have a nice day or night, byee 🫶🏻