Chapter 1: I've been waiting~

"haha piss kink"
Edward said, his pale skin reflecting in the moonlight.
"No!! No I don't!"
You cry, holding your hands up to your face.
"Oh yeah?"
Edward asks in a sultry voice.
"W-what??"
You stutter, confused as fuck.
"quiet kitten"
He says, grazing his fangs against your supple neck.
"Oh~ Edward-kun!!"
You moan.
"Kun? Oh right, you're Japanese. Do you want me to call you my kawaii kitten?"
He asks, his lips red from passion
You nod, and whimper slightly
"Yes senpai!!"
He groans as he adjusts himself. You can feel his soft penis press against your thigh. You moan. You love erectile dysfunction.
He wraps his arm around your waste and starts rubbing against it.
You look over at him, eyes widening.
"Wrong waist, senpai!!"
You say, accepting his mistake.
"Righttt, I forgot I was schizophrenic. C'mere my kawaii gummy bear, I've been saving up for the past few days."
You moan at the thought of his fluids marinating in his sweaty body parts.
He unzips his pants, releasing his flaccid micro penis. The condom-like forskin was covering his entire inch.
"Just do it already!"
You shout, frustrated.
"Hush my kawaii kitten"
He whispers. He rubs his forskin against your stomach. It was cold, still flaccid.
He aims the opening of his extra skin at your belly button and grabs his sack.
He starts to release his fluids in your belly-hole. The warm liquid runs down your stomach to your thigh. The longer he releases for, the closer the yellow piss came to your folds.
You moan softly, appreciating his potential UTI from saving his smelly pee for 3 days.
His urine continues to come out of his hole, filtered by his forskin. There's small chunks of dick-cheese in the stream. Your eyes roll to the back of your head at the idea of him not eating his smegma for over a week. You know he gets withdrawals.
He continues to piss on your belly button, his head thrown back, mouth open. His pale skin and fangs are very apparent from this angle. He strengthens his stream, causing it to become a pressure washer. It splashes back on him and he moans at the little droplets of liquid on his thighs and sack.

That's it. I'm going to go insane if I write more.