Break 1

Luffy: wow that was really cool. Said Luffy laughing on the ground.
Nami:Yeah. Nami said agreeingly.
Marco: The way you and Ace met was interesting Luffy. With everyone agreeing.
Just then I come in and make my appearance.
Me: Welcome everyone, I am glad you are enjoying yourselves. I said excitedly.
Everyone: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? Most screamed.
Me: Oh me, I am the one who brought you all here. I said smiling
Everyone then looks confused.
Shanks: Explain yourself? Asked shanks
Me: Alright I brought you all here so you can see Luffy's memories and understand him more. Everyone then looks shocked as to why.
Me: I want you to see this so you can understand why he is the way he is and how he got so strong and where he is now.
Everyone the nods understanding.
Doflamingo: and what if I dont want to see it. Doflamingo said in a snarky tone.
Me: Well you dont have a choice. I answered back making Doflamingo pale.
Me: Anyways we are on break. So what do you guys want to do? I asked
Luffy: Do you have any food here? Luffy asked getting smacked by Nami.
Me:Sure
Upon hearing this everyone close to Luffy asked for food to keep Luffy busy.
Me:So how about we talk about relationships. I said.
Ace:Why? asked a curios Ace.
Me: Because there are many girls here that have a crush in Luffy.
Ace and Sabo: WHAT!! They yelled confused.
Me:Yeah once he becomes pirate king I guess he will settle down and have a harem.
Shanks: Who is in this harem? Shanks asked excitedly.
Garp and dragon: I would like to know as well. Both said excitedly as well.
Me: Well I cant tell you right now but you will find out soon.
2 hours before:
Luffy: woah looks like everyone is here.
Boa: Luffy my dear. She said hugging Luffy tightly.
Nami: Get off of him, he's mine. Said an enraged Nami.
Robin: Your both wrong.
Vivi: Hey Luffy come here. Screamed an excited Vivi.
Shirahoshi then grabs Luffy and begins to hug him tightly.
PSA: Shirahoshi can change her size.
Rebecca: Oh Luffy. How I've missed you. Squealed Luffy.
Viola: I have been wanting a way to reward you after saving dressrosa Strawhat. She said seductively.
Conis: Hey Luffy it has been a long time. Conis said happily.
Smoothie: Back off ladies.
Amazon Lily girls: Come here Luffy, they yelled.
Yamato: Hey Luffy, come here. Screamed Yamato.
Carrot: Luffy garchu. Ran Carrot.
Reiju: You look handsome Luffy. Reiju said licking her lips.
Monet: Although we only met once you are quite handsome strawhat. She said blushing.
Nojiko: Wow, how manly. Said a blushed nojiko.
Kalifa: Ill make an exception for strawhat this one time. Said kalifa
Hina: Hina likes strawhat.
Uta: I love you Luffy. She said excitedly.
Bonnie: We are great eaters so we have to be together. Said bonnie
Koala: I have heard great things from Sabo Luffy.
Stussy: Well he's handsome.
Miss valentine: although we may have been former enemies,it wont stop me from living you.
Alvida: You are the only one fit to be my husband.
Shyarly: Your mine. She said commandingly.
Camie:yep. She said nodding.
Me: Well ladies you can all have a chance with him if you join his harem.
All girls: REALLY!! They all exclaimed.
Me: yes
Me: I even bought in 2 people that might want to join his harem as well.
Then in comes Bellemere and Olvia.
Nami, Nojiko and Robin: MOM!! They yelled.
Bellemere: Hello my girls.
Robin: Hi robin.
Nami, Nojiko and Robin: WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE WITH LUFFY? They yelled.
Bellemere and Olvia: Well we want to thank him for everything he has done and he is also very hot.
Luffy: Thanks. Luffy said
Me: anyways, this is Luffys harem for now and there may be more joining you guys. I said
Luffy: What is a harem? Asked a confused Luffy
Me: A harem is the greatest dream every man could ever have.
Me: Just think Luffy, all these girls kissing and having sex with you while making you all the food in the world for you. After hearing this Luffy jumped up in glee.
Luffy: Alright I want this harem thing right now. Said an excited Luffy.
Me: Ok, first I am going to make room so you guys can get some alone time.
Everyone then nodded excitedly.
Luffy then learns about sex and begins to take off his clothes.
Me: Alright all of you are going to vote on who is going to have Luffy first alright. I said as all the girls agreed.
Everyone then drew straws and it came out to be:
1.Boa
2.Nami
3.Robin
4.Vivi
5. Shirahoshi
6.Rebecca
7.Viola
8.Reiju
9.Conis
10.Nojiko
11.Alvida
12. Uta
13.marguerite
14.camie
15.shyarly
16.yamato
17.koala
18.bonnie
19.carrot
21. Wanda
22.smoothie
23.miss valentine
24.kalifa
25.hina
26.stussy
27.monet
28.bellemere
29.nico olvia
30.amazon lily girls
Boa: Yessss
Nami: 2nd place not bad.
Robin: im fine with being 3rd.
Vivi: I got him early. She said excitedly.
Shirahoshi: Yay, I get to spend time with Luffy-sama. As she jumped up in glee.
Rebecca: My time with Lucy will be the best ever. Rebecca cheered.
Viola: I cant wait to repay you strawhat.
Reiju: This will be the best way to repay you for taking care of Sanji.
Conis: I will thank you properly for saving skypiea Luffy. She said thoughtfully.
Nojiko: I'll make sure to give you a proper thank you for everything you have done for me.
Alvida: Ill make sure she that you are all mine Luffy. She thought.
Uta: Luffy should be all mine. Uta whined
Marguerite: Oh Luffy, I cant wait to please you.
Camie: Now is my chance to repay him for saving me.
Shyarly: This is the best way for me to apologize to him for everything I have done.
Yamato: After everything you have done on Wano and seeing how strong you are, I am going to see if you are worthy enough to be my man.
Koala: I want to confirm how great of a person he is as I hear from Sabo.
Bonnie: Seeing you punch a celestial dragon and fight in Marine ford made me interested in you, so I am going to see if my interest in you still stands.
Carrot: Oh I cant wait to have my turn with him. She said loudly
Charolette Smoothie: Seeing you save Sanji and defeating Katakuri peaked my interest in you so I am going to test to see if you are the one for me.
Miss Valentine: You are very  handsome and I cant wait for our time together.
Kalifa: Ill make an exception for you strawhat to not arrest you if you can please me. She said seductively.
Hina: Hina cant wait to have a turn with strawhat.
Stussy: Hm, he is pretty handsome.
Monet: I will see if you are strong enought to take care of me strawhat. Said a determined Monet
Bellemere: After saving my village and daughters, this is the best I can do for you. She thought.
Nico Olvia: After everything you have done for Robin and to make her happy, me and my daughter will do our best to make you happy aswell.
Sandersonia and Marigold: Everything you have done for our sister and amazon lily will not go unrewarded.
Kikyo: Lets see what you got strawhat.
Pea: Ooooooh, I cant wait for my turn. She squealed.
Amazon lily girls: We cant wait for our turn. They all said.
Me: Well this is your harem for now Luffy.
[Nami: wait, before we all agree to this I would like to know why we all like Luffy.]
[Bellemere: I agree with Nami.]
[Boa: I will go first. My reason for liking Luffy is he hid my sisters tattoo even though he didnt have to and that he is so selfless.]
[Nami: Well my reason is that Luffy saved me from arlong and gave me a new home to belong to. He has also given me a chance to accomplish my dream.]
[Robin: Well my reason is that he has saved me multiple times and will go and fight anyone in his way to save me.]
[Vivi: My reason is that luffy saved my kingdom and people, while helping me become a better person.]
[Shirahoshi: My reason for liking Luffy-sama is that he saved my kingdom and me. He also taught me to stop crying so much and gave me a lot of confidence.]
[Rebecca: I like lucy because he saved my kingdom and me , and though I tried to kill him, he forgave me and gave me courage to fight back against doflamingo.]
[Viola: My reasons are almost the same as Rebecca, but I like him because he was willing to do things that not many would do for my family.]
[Reiju: Well my reason is Luffy took care of Sanji for me and that he would do anything to save those that he cares for.]
[Conis: Well my reason is, he saved me and skypiea from enel and even though I betrayed him he forgave me and helped me anyway.]
[Nojiko: Well my reasons are the same as Nami.]
[Alvida: I admit that I used to hate him, but I grew to love him due to his determination and strength.]
[Uta: Well me and Luffy are childhood friends and he has always been my biggest fan.]
[Marguerite: My reason is that he saved me even though he didnt have to and he is very hot.]
[Camie: My reason is he saved me from the celestial dragons and even punched one for me.]
[Shyarly: My reason is that he saved fishman island against all odds and proved everyone wrong and gave us fishmen and mermaid to believe in humans.]
[Yamato: Well after hearing stories from ace and seeing him fight my father and beat him, I grew to love him.]
[Koala: Well seeing him save dressrosa and hearing stories from Sabo, how can I not love him.]
[Bonnie: Well he is the only one who can beat me in a food contest and his father and my father are friends, so it makes sense.]
[Carrot: Well my reason is, after seeing the great lengths he went to save sanji, and how he treated me, there is no way I could not love him.]
[Wanda: Well he is the leader of the strawhats and saved us, so I will love him no matter what.]
[Smoothie: Well my reason is that he fought and defeated my brother and mom. He is also the only one who can handle me.]
[Miss. Valentine: Well my reason is that he helped me realize what I was doing was wrong and changed me.]
[Kalifa: Seeing Luffy go so far to save Robin changed me and on top of that he is strong.]
[Hina: Well Hina thinks strawhat is hot.]
[Stussy: I have the same reasons as hina.]
[Monet: Well Luffy helped me realize what I was doing was wrong and saved me on multiple occasions.]
[Bellemere: Well my reasons are that he saved my daughters and island. On top of that he is handsome and deserves a reward. She said seductively.]
[Olvia: My reasons are he saved Robin and made her happier than I have ever seen her. He even went against the WG for her.]
[Amazons: Well we pretty much like Luffy for many different reasons. They all said.]
Luffy: I cant believe your all mine. Luffy said
Nami: Well get used to it Luffy.
Nojiko: My sister is right.
Rebecca: Lets get married soon ok Lucy.
Viola: I want to get married too.
Vivi: dont worry, I will take good care of you.
Shirahoshi: I cant wait to get married.
Shyarly: Well we are going to have to wait princess.
Boa: So, from now on we are all yours.
Everyone then cheered.