circus

Bonus Part

3 days later

Yn was staring blankly at the ceiling while Hoseok was thrusting inside her.

Hoseok-Yn....aah.you(thrust).are...aah..(thrust) .still..soaaah tight.

Yn- ..............(looking at him with her expressionless face.)

Hoseok - Are ah(thrust) yo..u.  enjoying.(thrust) baby?

Yn- ......(still didn't say anything)

Yn wanted to scream at him , beat him but she couldn't do anything. It is like someone is controlling her body and mind. And she knows Hoseok has done something with her.
She still don't know what happened to Rachael and why is he not killing her.

After cumming inside her. He left her tired body .
A few minutes later , he came with a wet towel and started wiping her body.

By looking at Yn anybody can say how tired she is.

And why will she not get tired when he is raping her from last 3 days.

Flashback Starts

Yn opened her eyes to see herself tied with the bed and she was wearing a very revealing lingerie.

She was trying to move her hands but he have tied her hands very tightly that she was not able to move her hands

She was trying to move her hands but he have tied her hands very tightly that she was not able to move her hands. Her legs were also tied. So , she started screaming for help.

A few minutes later, Hoseok came inside the room hearing her screams.

Hoseok- Baby, why are you screaming now. I didn't even do anything to you.

Yn- Please, leave me.

Hoseok - No, no ,no. You are mine. So, how can you think about leaving me.( said in Creepy voice )

Yn- Why are you doing this? (Crying)

Hoseok -You were always mine. Now, you can never leave this place.

Saying this he started removing his clothes.

Yn - W.wh.what a. Re you doing? (Stuttering)

Yn turned her face to the other side.

Hoseok - Completely making you mine.

Yn was shocked hearing this.

Yn- no.no.no no.  Please don't do this with me.

She was scared so she started thrashing her legs and hands in order to loose the rope.

Hoseok saw this and climbed on the bed.
He went towards her and started kissing her harshly.
A few minutes later, he left her and saw her lips were swollen and started bleeding from corner and she was breathing very hardly which was making her more alluring.

He then removed her bra and started kissing and sucking her both breasts and then his lips moved towards her navel.
After making hickies on her navel.

(Yn is screaming telling him to stop.)

His hands went towards her panty.

Yn- Noooooo (screamed loudly)

Hoseok - ssssh

Yn- No.  Don't do this (helpless)

He looked towards her and removed her panty completely making her naked.

He kissed her pussy lips and started tongue fucking her.

After gulping her all the cum. He positioned himself between her leg and thrusted inside her breaking her hymen without any warning .

He raped her. She was screaming in pain. But after sometime nor she can speak or move her body.
It was like Hoseok was controlling her body and mind both .

This continued till three days.

Flashback Ends

Yn was sleeping as she was tired and Hoseok was looking at her like a creep.

Hoseok - After 9 months , we are going to have mini version of us. (Said to sleeping Yn and kissed her forehead)

The End

I hope you all will like this story.

Please 🥺 give me votes and do comment about this story.