Found you, wife

Husband X Wife

Husband X Wife

Part- 1

?- Yn, Yn, where are you?  Look what I brought for you.
Yn- Tae, I am in the garden. (Shouting from the garden)
Taehyung - Ok.

Taehyung went towards the garden and saw that his wife Yn was planting roses in their mini garden.
Her face and dress were covered with mud.
He went towards her and pecked her forehead. Then he bent down and kissed her baby bump and said.

Taehyung - How are you my little champ?

The baby kicked in response to his father.

Yn and Taehyung are married for one year and 3 months. Now, she is 7 and half months pregnant with his child.

Taehyung works in a well known company which pays him well.

Two and half months later

Yn gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Yesterday, she came back from the hospital.
Taehyung took leave from work so he could take care of Yn.

Yn is breastfeeding the baby while Taehyung is preparing lunch for them.
Taehyung is doing most of the household work like cooking, cleaning, washing clothes etc.

Yn saw that her baby girl slept so she decided to put her in the crib herself as Taehyung was not here and she didn't want to disturb him as he was already doing so much work.

Yn with the support of the wall went towards the crib and kept the baby in it. And with the support of the wall she reached the bed. She was going to sit on the bed when Taehyung entered the room with food.
He first kept the food on the table and then helped her.

After having food, Taehyung went to wash dishes and Yn was waiting for him.

In the kitchen
Taehyung was going to wear gloves when he heard his phone ringing.
He picked up the call and put it on speaker and kept it on the counter and started wearing his gloves.

Taehyung - Mom, why did you call me?

T/m- I called you to know that when are you coming back?

Taehyung - Don't worry mom. I will come back soon.

?- Mom, give me the phone I also want to talk to Tae.

T/m- Here ,talk with Riri.

Then Taehyung's mother gave her phone to someone named Riri.

Riri- Tae, I missed you.

Taehyung - Babe, i also missed you.

Riri- How are you doing?

Taehyung - I am good.

Riri- Is our plan working? She didn't suspect you.

Taehyung - Yes, our plan is working and No she didn't suspected me. She is a fool to believe me.

Riri- Tae, when are you going to leave Yn and bring our baby?

Taehyung - Babe, don't worry I will leave Yn in a few months and  bring our newborn with me.

Riri- Tae, Thank you for making me a mom.

Before Taehyung can say anything he heard a glass breaking sound from his room.
He immediately removed the gloves and cut the call. Then he went towards his room.
He opened the door and saw a broken jug and Yn was standing near it.

Taehyung - Careful Yn...  Sit on the bed till then I will clean the broken pieces of glass.

Yn- Ok.

After clearing the glass pieces, Taehyung made her sleep and went to wash the remaining dishes.

6 months later,
Everything was going between them .
But one day, Taehyung came back from the office and was searching for Yn but she was not in her room. So , he was searching for her in the whole house but still couldn't find her so he thought maybe she went outside to get something. Then he went back to check on his baby girl.

He was going to pick her up when he saw that a paper was tucked inside her dress's pocket.

He took out the paper and started unfolding it.
He thought maybe Yn had written in the paper that where she went.

The letter:
Kim Taehyung, i am leaving you forever. I know you will leave me. Before you leave me, I am leaving you.
That day I heard you talking to your mother and your real love for whom you used me.
I know that you don't love me. You just used me and played with my feelings so that you can have a baby .
Now, you can live your life with your love and baby.
And the divorce papers are kept inside the cupboard. I have signed the papers. You can sign it and submit it to the court.

I hope we never met again.

Good bye but this time forever.

Taehyung crushed the papers with his hands and said.

Taehyung - Yn , you will regret leaving me. (Said in his dark and dangerous voice.)

To be continued:-

I hope you all will like this story.

Please 🥺 give me votes and do comment about this chapter.

And there will be no bonus for story the painting.